Trust Trump

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
as an Iranian Muslim , I'm the greatest organized terrorist for Mr Trump but I really hope that Trump could be next president of US .
he is a real face of Us and he will show the bloody hands of America to the world . and better than everything we shall be freed from this baleful and shameful agreement with Imperialism . so If i were American certainly I going to vote trump . Insha'allah
VIVA PRESIDENT TRUMP

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Yes, I'm definitely voting for Trump, yeaaaahhh you go Donald.

Get those muzzies back to where they came from.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Why do you come to a Canadian Website to tell people to vote for Trump? Did you take a short bus to Iranian Terrorist School?

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Why do you come to a Canadian Website to tell people to vote for Trump? Did you take a short bus to Iranian Terrorist School?
no I'm BBC university graduated . how can you say it when your broadcast from VOA to BBC were promoting for Reformist candidates in Iran Parliament election and even they said " do not vote Misbah , Jannati and Yazdi " . is it a right for them and a sin for us?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
no I'm BBC university graduated . how can you say it when your broadcast from VOA to BBC were promoting for Reformist candidates in Iran Parliament election and even they said " do not vote Misbah , Jannati and Yazdi " . is it a right for them and a sin for us?

Reform in Iran! What a joke. You are completely ruled and dominated by the Revolutionary Council and the Revolutionary Guard (who got the azzes kicked in Syria by the way).

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
We know your not of this world. Keep looking forward for your reward in the next life in hell with the demons you worship

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

The point might be made to the sensible that Canadians do not vote in US elections - where Trump is playing

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
as an Iranian Muslim , I'm the greatest organized terrorist for Mr Trump but I really hope that Trump could be next president of US .
he is a real face of Us and he will show the bloody hands......

Welcome! have you met Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly here
yet? He posts on Canadian Content Forums under the name
of "Murphy" and is misquoted often by another member that
goes by the name of "Selfsame." It's interesting.....

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
They are all going to burn in hell, where Muhammed tricks them to do his evil. Help them join him. They arn't even of this world. They are demons from a other reality. They are just passing through this life to get to the next, killing and death is there order.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Yeah right and your grammar shows it. Maybe you were an exceptional water polo player and they pushed you on through. Dumbazz.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Reform in Iran! What a joke. You are completely ruled and dominated by the Revolutionary Council and the Revolutionary Guard (who got the azzes kicked in Syria by the way).
Israel prime minister during 2010 Iran's election : Reformist are our soldiers in Iran
of course they are western before Iranian , you should recognize them better then me