No Lives Matter

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's my new campaign. Because, face it, people, they really don't. Just something for folks to piss and moan about.

Where was BLM when Freddy Gray was growing up alone and adrift?

How many police funerals have the Bern, Ted, Dumb Donald, and Hillary, all put together, attended?

Nobody cares about John Rau (white guy shot by a black cop in Baltimore). It's been five months, and not one word from the PD or the city government.

And our boys (and girls!) are still fighting and dying Over There. Don't even make page 7.

Send donations to me. Cash or Bitcoin only. No receipts. Not tax deductible.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
That's my new campaign. Because, face it, people, they really don't. Just something for folks to piss and moan about.

How many police funerals have the Bern, Ted, Dumb Donald, and Hillary, all put together, attended?

Nobody cares about John Rau (white guy shot by a black cop in Baltimore). It's been five months, and not one word from the PD or the city government.

And our boys (and girls!) are still fighting and dying Over There. Don't even make page 7.

That's a gawd damn piss poor attitude sir.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Maybe we should pro-rate life like we do car tires, whack at guy that is 100 and ill and you do 10 days, whack a baby and you do 100 years hard time.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Do the survivors relatives of the one that goes out in the most unique way get a cash prize if it gets the most views? The camera guy cannot collect any prize money and murders will be prosecuted.

Thank you, sir. Will you pledge $100? Don't need to actually send it, just pledge it.
Do you have a certain number as being the 'goal line'? If somebody will pledge that I would be happy to donate the $1 that sends it over the top.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
In further No Lives Matter news, Major Byron Conaway of the Baltimore PD was just sprung from desk duty as the DA's office announced that his shooting of John Rau was "justified." Rau, who is white, traumatized Major Conaway when Conaway stopped him by pulling a pink Chap-Stick out of his pocket. The appearance of the pink Chap-Stick caused Conaway to flash back to his slave ancestors, who were oppressed by people who looked sorta like John Rau, at least in the article of "window tint," naamean?

The DA's office has not released any of the paperwork in the investigation, but a police department spokesman said "Yo, cracker ain't dead, ain't in the joint. Ain't gonna be no riot, so muh-fuh better consider himself lucky and step off!"

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Sadly, your campaign is far closer to reality than you might think.

We're going to need to work together on this.... In doing my part to support this exceedingly worthy cause, I have set up the Power Ball Lottery Hedge Fund that is specifically designed to invest all of the forthcoming donations into my patent pending (once I submit it, that is) system to win the lotto.

It'll be no time before we parlee those donations into a huge capital fund

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
We would like to think all lives are equal and no one's lives matter but alas that is not the case. The entitlement that people demand these days is sickening. Social media? Chemicals, who knows....

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

"This way to the rotating knives, Ladies and Gentlemen."

In further No Lives Matter news, Major Byron Conaway of the Baltimore PD was just sprung from desk duty as the DA's office announced that his shooting of John Rau was "justified." Rau, who is white, traumatized Major Conaway when Conaway stopped him by pulling a pink Chap-Stick out of his pocket. The appearance of the pink Chap-Stick caused Conaway to flash back to his slave ancestors, who were oppressed by people who looked sorta like John Rau, at least in the article of "window tint," naamean?

The DA's office has not released any of the paperwork in the investigation, but a police department spokesman said "Yo, cracker ain't dead, ain't in the joint. Ain't gonna be no riot, so muh-fuh better consider himself lucky and step off!"

So, you're sayin' that if you're gonna get it anyway, you may as well whip out your pink dink, instead!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There is only dying before old-age, there is no escaping death. Old age is worth going for as it hurts less, some even almost welcome it if they are up-to-date on everything.

Nice reins beatch, and a built in shock-absorber on your mouth, nothing says faggot better than that. (if you'll pardon my french)

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Sadly, your campaign is far closer to reality than you might think.

We're going to need to work together on this.... In doing my part to support this exceedingly worthy cause, I have set up the Power Ball Lottery Hedge Fund that is specifically designed to invest all of the forthcoming donations into my patent pending (once I submit it, that is) system to win the lotto.

It'll be no time before we parlee those donations into a huge capital fund

I need an account # to send my late grandmother's pension cheque.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You b itch about people who piss and moan about different things, yet you don't recognize yourself doing it all the time...
You're either a hypocrite or a troll....
A few of us admit to trolling from time to time...but you don't, so what does it make you pot or kettle?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It was a few days ago, but this was interesting for its lack of response:

Two bailiffs killed by inmate during attempted jail break, police say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...r-reports-of-shooting/?utm_term=.b772f73c69c7

The shooter was white, so it doesn't fit the agenda of those who claim to support the police. That's why they ain't wailing and moaning about it.

No Lives Matter!
Meanwhile in Texas, several prisoners broke out their holding cell to help one of the guards after he collapsed unconscious while talking to them.