Hashtag: We are Neville Chamberlain!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Immigration is the new "No Nukes/Save the Whales" movement, only with more body bags.

After the mass murder committed by Muslims in San Bernardino, which came on the heels of the mass murder committed by Muslims in Paris, Donald Trump proposed a moratorium on Muslim immigration.

Explaining the idea on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," he talked about how Muslim immigration was infecting Europe: "Look at what happened in Paris, the horrible carnage. ... We have places in London and other places that are so radicalized that the police are afraid for their own lives. We have to be very smart and very vigilant."

Trump's reference to London's no-go zones was met with a massive round of sneering, which is what passes for argument in America these days. Jeb! said Trump was "unhinged," Sen. John McCain called him "foolish," and former vice president Dick Cheney said Trump's remarks went "against everything we stand for and believe in." (Based on Trump's crushing primary victories, Cheney is no longer qualified to say what "we" believe in.)

To prove Trump wrong, reporters called British authorities and asked them: Are you doing your jobs? They responded, Why, yes we are! The head of London's police said, "Mr. Trump could not be more wrong," and London mayor Boris Johnson called Trump's comments "utter nonsense."

Within days, however, scores of rank-and-file London policemen begged to differ with their spokesmen, leading to the following headlines:

UK Daily Mail: 'TRUMP'S NOT WRONG -- WE CAN'T WEAR UNIFORM IN OUR OWN CARS': Five Police Officers Claim Donald Trump Is Right About Parts of London Being So 'Radicalised' They Are No-Go Areas

The Sun: 'THERE ARE NO-GO AREAS IN LONDON': Policemen Back Trump's Controversial Comments

UK Daily Express: 'TRUMP IS RIGHT!' Police Say Parts of Britain Are No-Go Areas due to ISIS Radicalisation

more

Ann Coulter - March 23, 2016 - HASHTAG: WE ARE NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Any one paying any attention knows all this , one of the reasons Trump has traction .

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
First of all anything Anne Coulter says is disregarded as nonsense by me
Trump will get slaughtered in an election of the nation because his majority
is the minority of the country.
Look at the Republican Party once a bastion of fiscal conservatives and
about fifteen years ago the vultures moved in. First it was the moral majority
then came the Evangelical Crowd and alienated even more people they
fostered the uncivil Tea Party Crowd to camp in the Republican Tent. Well
as tourists in the party they have divided the sides until the real conservative
stalwarts are on the outside or fighting to get their party back.
Trump has the majority of the in your face people however when that is translated
to the general populace I don't for a moment think the bombastic ignorance of
Trump will prevail.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
First of all anything Anne Coulter says is disregarded as nonsense by me
Trump will get slaughtered in an election of the nation because his majority
is the minority of the country.
Look at the Republican Party once a bastion of fiscal conservatives and
about fifteen years ago the vultures moved in. First it was the moral majority
then came the Evangelical Crowd and alienated even more people they
fostered the uncivil Tea Party Crowd to camp in the Republican Tent. Well
as tourists in the party they have divided the sides until the real conservative
stalwarts are on the outside or fighting to get their party back.
Trump has the majority of the in your face people however when that is translated
to the general populace I don't for a moment think the bombastic ignorance of
Trump will prevail.

So nyou going to wait until it is in tyee news before you believe?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Right wing BS. I was in London just last year and we were staying in the heavily Muslim East End. There was not the slightest hint of danger. Just Google "London no go zones" and see if you can find one someone is willing to identify. It turns out to be total rubbish.

Here is an interesting comment on "No go zones."

British Redditor debunks myths about London 'no-go zones' after being dared to walk around Woolwich | Home News | News | The Independent

Yeah, complete rubbish. Love your British accent, by the way.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Right wing BS. I was in London just last year and we were staying in the heavily Muslim East End. There was not the slightest hint of danger. Just Google "London no go zones" and see if you can find one someone is willing to identify. It turns out to be total rubbish.

Here is an interesting comment on "No go zones."

British Redditor debunks myths about London 'no-go zones' after being dared to walk around Woolwich | Home News | News | The Independent
Wow, 6 whole minutes.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I note that you have provided your usual evidence to support your point of view - namely none.

How many times will Muslims attack before you admit there is a full on Holly crusade on the part of Islam being conducted right now?

I don't care about if you feel guilty someone bombed them. When will you admit this is a full on Islamic Jihad like the ones from the past? How many attacks will it take for you to realize they are fully trying to invade and kill us?

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Those in power and reporters are not facing the problem of terrorism. They are pc. They would rather debate about whether they are fighting ISIS or at war with ISIS, as if it matters what you call it. Talk about 'fiddling while Rome burns'!
Those in power and reporters are the only ones being heard. Nobody is listening to the voters. Except Donald Trump. That's why he's getting support; he listens to the PEOPLE!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
How many times will Muslims attack before you admit there is a full on Holly crusade on the part of Islam being conducted right now?

I don't care about if you feel guilty someone bombed them. When will you admit this is a full on Islamic Jihad like the ones from the past? How many attacks will it take for you to realize they are fully trying to invade and kill us?

I'll admit it as soon as there is one. There about about 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. The number engaged in terrorist activities as activists or supporters is estimated to be less than 200,000 (and that is a high estimate). Even if it was as high as a million worldwide, and that would probably be stretching it, that would mean only about one terrorist per 1600 Muslims, which is hardly Jihad territory. You seem to have allowed yourself to be panicked by the exaggerated fears of racist hate-mongers.