Muhammad Went Down to Georgia

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Charlie Daniels has a message for the Ayatollahs

To the ayatollahs of Iran and every terrorist you enable: Listen up.

You might have met our fresh-faced flower child president and his weak-kneed, Ivy League friends.

But you haven’t met America.

You haven’t met the heartland, or the people who will defend this nation with their bloody, calloused, bare hands, if that’s what it takes.

You haven’t met the steelworkers and the hard-rock miners, or the swamp folks in Cajun country who can wrestle a full-grown gator out of the water.

You haven’t met the farmers, the cowboys, the loggers and the truck drivers. You don’t know the mountain men who live off the land, or the brave cops who fight the good fight in the urban war zones.

No, you’ve never met America. And you oughta pray you never do.

I’m the National Rifle Association of America, and I’m Freedom’s Safest Place.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
anyway, since the milquetoast cucks speak for United States at the moment, this man is reminding the snackbars that they have another thing coming to them.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Is he retarded? Don't get me wrong he has a few songs... Iran.....? Really the country that didn't pull a North Korea? The country fighting ISIS with us....? Really....

Call out saudi arabia you dumb ****

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Is he retarded? Don't get me wrong he has a few songs... Iran.....? Really the country that didn't pull a North Korea? The country fighting ISIS with us....? Really....

Call out saudi arabia you dumb ****
Like John Wayne, Dick Cheney and most of the tough talkers, he's a real hardass now that he's too old to serve.

When he had the chance to put on a uniform, not so much.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Like John Wayne, Dick Cheney and most of the tough talkers, he's a real hardass now that he's too old to serve.

When he had the chance to put on a uniform, not so much.

There's a lot of that going around. Jimmy Carter was the last one who served in a "real" military role, JFK was the next one before him.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
There's a lot of that going around. Jimmy Carter was the last one who served in a "real" military role, JFK was the next one before him.
You're forgetting the elder Bush. Bomber pilot in WWII. Shot down. That is not in and of itself creditworthy, but it certainly demonstrates he took the risks.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You're forgetting the elder Bush. Bomber pilot in WWII. Shot down. That is not in and of itself creditworthy, but it certainly demonstrates he took the risks.

Right you are! How could I forget him! He is the real deal, also. John McCain would have been the next ...

PS Bush was also a Navy Carrier pilot, n'est-ce pas?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
anyway, since the milquetoast cucks speak for United States at the moment, this man is reminding the snackbars that they have another thing coming to them.

Oh? You mean the u.s. has only been sending their "milquetoast" airforce, marines, army, reserves, over their to fight? They have a different armed forces that IS tough and "kicks butt"? Or is Charlie Daniels and the NRA going to go over there and teach em all "what for"?

:roll: