Spike Lee Endorses Sanders

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm not surprised by his endorsement.

I see lots of pretty new phones in Section 8, real soon.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What does it matter when Trump is as far ahead as he is. No side is going to turn in a better performance than he is, and has.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There is a difference here, Trump is leading with Republicans Republicans
I say, there is a big difference between Republicans and the voters collectively.
Trump will perhaps get the nomination and will lose the election and likely
destroy the Republican Party

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I say, there is a big difference between Republicans and the voters collectively.

So what are we up to now? Is it four or five times that you've predicted the Republican Party is going to be destroyed by one event or another.

Geez... Give your head a shake.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Just can't quite understand why just because some actor like Spike endorses a candidate that it is a big deal. Who the hell cares what or who Spike Lee endorses?

Why is Spikes opinion more significant than anyone else's? Does his vote count more than the average slug digging ditches in the fields?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Hillary is a shill for the Wall Street banks, who have bankrolled her campaign.

She is as every bit as beholden and submissive to Wall Street as was Bill Clinton.. who embraced and promoted rampant Global Free Market Capitalism.. in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation (which led directly to the stock market collapse), and numerous Free Trade Agreements (including NAFTA) to the immense impoverishment of the American worker. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act which opened it to immense fraud led directly to the housing bubble and collapse.

Of all the incompetent fools who have held the oval office for the last 45 years.. Bill is most responsible for the economic debacle of 2008. Putting Hillary in charge would be like feeding the economy to the wolves.

So good for Spike Lee.. for exposing that the most deprived ethnic demographics are going to most vulnerable to the rabid jaws of a Hilary Clinton administration.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The wolves have already owned the economy for some time now. I'm afraid the place on the food chain for that economy is occupied by maggots.

Several months to go DB maybe you should stock up on margarita mix and tequila.

Why does it takesooooooooooooooooooooooooo long?

It reminds me of a slave auction.

Reality TV productions.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Destroy? That would be nice but is not likely as it has plenty of money and money always talks in the USA.