And the next US President will be.....

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Looking more and more like Trump isn't it? He has two things going for him- he doesn't take any crap and he more or less tells it like it is. Maybe he will be the first honest President in awhile. Personally I think he's bat sh*t crazy!:)

That or narcissist are prerec for the job. Both makes one a shoe in.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
all I can say at this point is, the rest of the republican candidates must be brain dead.

but I hope along the way, and it is very early, with of the bigger states, he won't
continue to win, but if all of the other candidates are worse than him, then there is
no other choices, it is telling me the whole bunch of them are losers.

just have to hope the dems win the election.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
all I can say at this point is, the rest of the republican candidates must be brain dead.

but I hope along the way, and it is very early, with of the bigger states, he won't
continue to win, but if all of the other candidates are worse than him, then there is

Does it really matter? I mean,,wtf.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
No Trump is not going to win he has the support of the conservative outcast society.
Tea Party has their own candidate, the establishment Bush, the Born again crowd
Cruz. This is dividing the Party. In addition, no one has factored in the Democrats
Ms Clinton has an excellent chance of winning still and Bernie will ask the questions
the Republicans can't answer.
This is a long long long way from over and Trump may win the Republican vote but
I don't see him holding the brass ring at the end

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And the next US President will be.....
Obama the cat. He's looking for a new job after quitting his job at St Albans railway station.

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
It's going to be Trump vs. Clinton, at this point I would rather go with Trump, he doesn't represent the political establishment which is appealing.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Yup lets have a liar in chief in there won't that be great .
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Taloola but even the democrats hate Hillary .

No Trump is not going to win he has the support of the conservative outcast society.
Tea Party has their own candidate, the establishment Bush, the Born again crowd
Cruz. This is dividing the Party. In addition, no one has factored in the Democrats
Ms Clinton has an excellent chance of winning still and Bernie will ask the questions
the Republicans can't answer.
This is a long long long way from over and Trump may win the Republican vote but
I don't see him holding the brass ring at the end
Bush is out of the race so is no longer the establishment candidate .
Your grand proclamations would hold more weight if you actually kept up .

P.S. Why do you call her Ms Clinton last I heard she is still married to the serial adulterer ,
wouldn't that make her a Mrs.Clinton ?

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Hopefully Mad magazine's poster boy Alfred E. Newman. No doubt he is more articulate than the field of candidates I see.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Trump the real estate man has been heavily involved in the entertainment industry for some time which has quite a bit to do with corporate America. several years ago there was a Lady name of Brookley Born Who pulled the cover off of corporate corruption and she was promptly silenced by the cronyism powers that be at the time. She is the type of person I would vote for public office including president. No such person like that is running.

Erin Brockovich would be another person I'd support for public office. There's this thing about trust that I can't let go of. I trust Trump,,,and Hilary as far as I could throw them.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Does it really matter? I mean,,wtf.

yes, it does matter, a country can only sink so low, which they have
done already with the latest bush, so not again, and this time it
could be even worse.

bush made them the laughing stock around most of the world, trump would
make the rest of the world realize that they just don't know any better,
and have done it again, and haven't learned anything.

yes, elect a democrat

Yup lets have a liar in chief in there won't that be great .
I hate to be the bearer of bad news Taloola but even the democrats hate Hillary .

?

you don't know that, you only wish that, cause you hate her.

in politics there is no love or hate, they will rally round whichever candidate they
think is on the way to winning, whether it is their first choice or not, it will become
their first choice.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
yes, it does matter, a country can only sink so low, which they have
done already with the latest bush, so not again, and this time it
could be even worse.

bush made them the laughing stock around most of the world, trump would
make the rest of the world realize that they just don't know any better,
and have done it again, and haven't learned anything.

yes, elect a democrat

you don't know that, you only wish that, cause you hate her.

in politics there is no love or hate, they will rally round whichever candidate they
think is on the way to winning, whether it is their first choice or not, it will become
their first choice.
I am a registered democrat and I would not consider any of the candidates. Nor would I consider any of the republican candidates. So to me, it doesn't matter. Some close to me say vote for the lesser of two evils. Naw,,I'm not going for more or less. If that makes me wrong then I'm wrong. My vote wouldn't amount to a hill of beans anyway.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I am a registered democrat and I would not consider any of the candidates. Nor would I consider any of the republican candidates. So to me, it doesn't matter. Some close to me say vote for the lesser of two evils. Naw,,I'm not going for more or less. If that makes me wrong then I'm wrong. My vote wouldn't amount to a hill of beans anyway.

I respect your position for yourself, but one doesn't really know until a president is in office and
begins to lead the country, so if I were a u.s. citizen I would follow those democrats closely and
then cast my vote, if it doesn't make any difference in your mind, then why not vote, just think
how many people might feel the same as you, could make a difference in the outcome, and I don't
think republicans are going to stay away, they will vote, even if they are voting for a complete
idiot, they will vote.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
I respect your position for yourself, but one doesn't really know until a president is in office and
begins to lead the country, so if I were a u.s. citizen I would follow those democrats closely and
then cast my vote, if it doesn't make any difference in your mind, then why not vote, just think
how many people might feel the same as you, could make a difference in the outcome, and I don't
think republicans are going to stay away, they will vote, even if they are voting for a complete
idiot, they will vote.
We have the electoral process. If you live in a traditional conservative state , or liberal, chances of your vote meaning anything if it is contrary to that tradition is nil. I live in a conservative state, Case closed.