Social Security

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
The largest deduction from your paycheck when you work for someone in the States is your Social Security deduction. Here's my thought. If you pay in to them all of your life, do ya think them dirty bastards could at least finance your useless azz being planted somewhere's? They give I believe 255 bucks to apply to your dirt nappage. Hell that wouldn't even get ya torched. If we can go ahead and pay politicians for the rest of their lives for their so called public service, how about a little coin to plant us useless laborers in the dirt. Seems only fair to me.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ahhhhhhh..... sucks to be you. One more example of how the states is shyte.

upto $2500 in Canada towards funeral costs.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Good gawd i'll bet you'll be a crotchety old bastard in your geezerhood. Probably hang out at the park with a cane and hit the children in the ankles that walk too close. LOL.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Good gawd i'll bet you'll be a crotchety old bastard in your geezerhood. Probably hang out at the park with a cane and hit the children in the ankles that walk too close. LOL.

Always that possibility, one thing you can be sure of. I won't go broke paying for my medical care.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The largest deduction from your paycheck when you work for someone in the States is your Social Security deduction. Here's my thought. If you pay in to them all of your life, do ya think them dirty bastards could at least finance your useless azz being planted somewhere's? They give I believe 255 bucks to apply to your dirt nappage. Hell that wouldn't even get ya torched. If we can go ahead and pay politicians for the rest of their lives for their so called public service, how about a little coin to plant us useless laborers in the dirt. Seems only fair to me.

Come to me I will plant you and the tomatoes will be spectacular

Do you want to improve the soil call 1-800-dark, deposite