The Devil’s Holiday Letter: 2015

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Devil’s Holiday Letter: 2015

Posted on December 20, 2015 by Charles Hugh Smith
Through means I am unable to disclose, I have obtained a copy of the Devil’s Christmas letter. Yes, Satan too sends a Yule letter, and no, I was not on his mailing list. I think Satan’s Holiday cheer should give us all pause.
“To my fallen angels Beelzebub, Lucifer and Leviathan, princes of Hell’s demons, and to my minions, lackeys, toadies and sycophants on Earth:
Due to the high cost of postage, please accept this miserly digital version of my holiday missive.
As you know, this time of year usually finds me quite despondent, as the Prince of Peace’s influence waxes most atrociously around his birthday. But this year I am in fine spirits, nay, let me even declare myself absolutely giddy, for the destruction of the United States of America by its own citizenry and government draws ever nearer.
Though my minions have long sown festering seeds of hate and disharmony in that now-benighted land, my favored weapons of destruction–leverage, debt, half-truths and endless, self-serving justifications for greed, sloth, lust, pride, envy, anger and gluttony–have wormed their way into the stricken heart of that Republic and are now the default setting of American culture.
My minions in the Federal Reserve–such loyal servants!–continue feeding an orgy of leverage and debt, spreading ruination under the false guise of prosperity. What a delicious irony, that the fools doomed to eternal damnation in my Empire believe themselves prosperous as they absorb the poison of exponentially rising leverage and debt.
⇒ Keep Reading

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
America is that amazing land where the Republicans screw things up so bad and
create the conditions for war. Then the Democrats come to power and clean up the
mess and create a balance of social structure and wait for the shrill sounds of the
Conservative discontent to spread across the land. Again the shrill voices like the
Trumps, Bushes Rubio's and so on.
Who was in power when the roof fell in in the past Roosevelt fixed the Republican mess
Clinton fixed the mess of his predecessors and so on. Obama brought the new sense
of social balance with medicare and so on so the Republicans want another war they
said so the other night. You know that activity that allows for the killing of Americas young
to satisfy the greed of the transnational corporations. The Devil is going to be disappointed
Ms Clinton will win the election and the den of snakes can crawl back under the rock
from which they came. Sorry Satan America will see better times again real soon .