Trump Wants To Close Mosques And Revoke Terrorist Passports

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

The only person in this country that has the ability to fight terrorism and extremism right now is completely unwilling to do so – yet all the voices speaking up to fight terrorism that are being heard are candidates for the Republican party. Now, Donald Trump has shown that he is one of the voices at the forefront.

Breitbart News Network reports that Trump vows that any American is caught wanting to go overseas to fight alongside the terrorists, they will have their citizenship revoked without question. Moreover, Trump is also planning on closing down some mosques in America – as many suspect, homegrown extremism begins in a mosque more than in any other location in our country.

Trump said all of these on Varney & Co, a program on Fox News, and he began his comments by pointing to Britain, which had a very clear terror problem, in Trump’s own words. Trump loves America and wants us to be safe – not afraid of terrorism like Britain and even Canada these days. Both Canada and Britain have proposed revoking the passports of anyone who has gone overseas to fight with ISIS. That makes sense for two primary reasons: one, why on earth would you ever want anyone in your country who supports the barbaric and murderous views of those horrible monsters? Get them out as fast as possible. Second, why would you allow someone who has joined a group intent on destroying the country from which their passport came to keep their passport? There’s pandering to terrorism, and there’s outright stupidity – the first is just the second made a hundred times worse.

This is further proof that Donald Trump will make America great again – he knows American is for Americans, not murderers who go overseas to rape young women and slaughter children. Vote Trump 2016!

source: Trump Wants To Close Mosques And Revoke Terrorist Passports

I'm really starting to like this guy as President of the USA.

I would love to know what he thinks of Justin Trudeau... probably nothing, he doesn't think of him at all. ;)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What a blowhard. Unless the person in question is an immigrant, it is unConstitutional to revoke his citizenship. XIV Amendment. And you can't close mosques. I Amendment.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
What a blowhard. Unless the person in question is an immigrant, it is unConstitutional to revoke his citizenship. XIV Amendment. And you can't close mosques. I Amendment.
And if he were to be able to attain that power it wouldn't stop there. Me thinks Trump needs to read a little Madison.

I liked when George Will referred to him as a bloviating ignoramus years ago.:).

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Nice to see there is someone running for prez that is talking about the issues that Joe & Jane lunchbucket are concerned about. Meanwhile the left is all in a hand wringing tizzy over equal rights for transgendered whatevers.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Nice to see there is someone running for prez that is talking about the issues that Joe & Jane lunchbucket are concerned about. Meanwhile the left is all in a hand wringing tizzy over equal rights for transgendered whatevers.
Joe and Jane will probably stay married you know traditional values and such

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

This is further proof that Donald Trump will make America great again – he knows American is for Americans, not murderers who go overseas to rape young women and slaughter children. Vote Trump 2016!

source: Trump Wants To Close Mosques And Revoke Terrorist Passports

I'm really starting to like this guy as President of the USA.

I would love to know what he thinks of Justin Trudeau... probably nothing, he doesn't think of him at all. ;)

B00Mer Loves Trump!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
IMPO, I advise all Muslims to leave America, as soon as possible .. I think the heavenly punishment of America has approached; God is the All-Knowing.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
IMPO, I advise all Muslims to leave America, as soon as possible .. I think the heavenly punishment of America has approached; God is the All-Knowing.

Me too. And don't let the door hit your asses on the way out. There is a punishment coming, Nassir, but it will be from the sky. Afghanistan was a test. More to come.

[youtube]qltKYeiWJ1o[/youtube]

[youtube]LqfosAxT4CI[/youtube]