Obama will use executive order to “control” guns

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
WELL- IT’S HERE. OBAMA WILL USE EXECUTIVE ORDER TO “CONTROL” GUNS TO CONFISCATION

Submitted by IWB, on October 9th, 2015

• inShare​

From Drudge- fair use: This is it. This is the second most important duty this Communist criminal was ordered to do. And he WILL do it. They will try “control” first- it will be an absolute failure. Then, it will be full blown confiscation. I promise you. Get a gun- LEARN to use it preferably by hiring a Veteran and USE it when the time comes. Criminals won’t hesitate. I PRAY you won’t either. But, as far as the Second Amendment? It’s about to be dismantled by a person not even from here. Thank you America.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/well...cutive-order-to-control-guns-to-confiscation/

arf • a day ago 1. Executive orders
are binding on the executive branch only. Citizens are under no obligation to
comply.
2. Obama cannot use
an executive order to bypass the Constitution. Under the US Supreme Court
ruling Marbury vs Madison, any such order or law that as repugnant to the
Constitution is automatically null and void.
3. Under the US

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Good luck. Barak.

Your citizens are a lunatic bunch of self-destructive anarchists who are beyond anybody's help. You won't even be able to slow the decay.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Good luck. Barak.

Your citizens are a lunatic bunch of self-destructive anarchists who are beyond anybody's help. You won't evn be able to slow the decay.

He dosn't want to slow any decay, he wants to make sure it happens, so confiscation is the fuse to light the thing.

(and that is just a guess) (wind them up and let them go)

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
You all give the President to much control over things. The power of the US government rests with congress as per the constitution. There's only one person able to do away with weapons. " I will turn your swords into plowshares". And it ain't the prez.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
au contrar
arm aveyrone to the teeth
(using reverse psycology - we are going to take a way your pacifiers..arms sales are setting records )
then light the fuse
there will be enough cold dead hands just lyin around
no need to fight for guns

balkanization if you care to put a name to it
indian wars would be another
just see it as something that is often used as a tactic

in the past they just shot all the buffalo

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

if obama had a son he'd look like __________.