All-Male Combat Units Performed Better Than Mixed Units

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

here ya go:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...re-frequently-shoot-less-accurately-than-men/

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I guess the ladies get to pack the chutes for the first few waves. Somehow I don't see that as a loss for the ladies.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
What does that matter. I guarantee you the DOD will force the services to open MOSs to all.

Which is probably why the USMC no longer guarantees new enlisted and officers a specific job on joining. They are guaranteed an opportunity to become a Marine and are assigned a job by the Corps if they complete training.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You are going to get a lot of scratches for that one. It was the girls that won the War of 1812 for the Canadians. They went in disguised as 'bar-maids' with cheap jugs of whiskey. They could lose battles but still up winning the war in the long haul.

What does that matter. I guarantee you the DOD will force the services to open MOSs to all.

Which is probably why the USMC no longer guarantees new enlisted and officers a specific job on joining. They are guaranteed an opportunity to become a Marine and are assigned a job by the Corps if they complete training.
Isn't the next soldier a drone operator (each in charge or more than 1 drone) and I doubt the guys are better at that sort of combat.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
perhaps the mens weapons became fully erect and created problems for them during combat.
;)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Anybody see something wrong with this picture?

The military in not an honourable profession. Stop sending our youth into harms way.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Jinentonix; said:
That works. If your country is under attack and you have the numbers of soldiers where you can easily afford to fight a war of attrition.

Yugoslavia is a small country and it used female partisan soldiers to fight off the Nazis. The size of the population doesn't mean anything - it's the willingness to fight that matters.