Scott Walker - Border Wall For Canada a Possibility

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It's great. A free wall along our border. I like it. After all, whenever something happens that is controversial you always hear about how the ones who disagree are going to move to Canada (example when gay marriage was legalized in the states). The wall will help protect us.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Sometimes walls need to be built to keep the primitive savages and barbarians out. After all, didn't the Romans build Hadrian's Wall and the Anglo-Saxons build Offah's Dyke?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ah, Walker: Wally's hero. No big surprise there.

Sometimes walls need to be built to keep the primitive savages and barbarians out. After all, didn't the Romans build Hadrian's Wall and the Anglo-Saxons build Offah's Dyke?
By primitive savages and barbarians, you are referring to the Americans? The Brits taught them everything they know about being savages.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I assume most Americans are intelligent enough to see what a colossal waste of money this would be. Roughly four thousand miles of ten foot high chain link fencing. A concrete wall would be too expensive even for Americans. Would they want a fence around P.E.I. ?
I still don't understand the reasons for the damned thing. Is it to keep Canadians out or Americans in?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I assume most Americans are intelligent enough to see what a colossal waste of money this would be. Roughly four thousand miles of ten foot high chain link fencing. A concrete wall would be too expensive even for Americans. Would they want a fence around P.E.I. ?
I still don't understand the reasons for the damned thing. Is it to keep Canadians out or Americans in?
It is to keep Canadians from stealing all their acting and comedian jobs, doncha know. Walker is obviously a mental midget.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
It is fairly obvious that old Scott didn't bother to use Google maps before he made this ridiculous pronouncement.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Meh. There are more people in North Am now than there was in China around 2100 years ago. Plus we have machinery, and the walls would be of simialr length. Piece of cake to build it.