Americans should take interest in the Kadhar legal action

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
First of all my greatest sympathies to families who have been cheated of fair Justice.why the Kadhar case is important to Americans,is because of the exampling and significance of administration writing their ownstories, and purposefully cheating many military families of fair process of the true circumstances regarding of what really happened to their loved ones,this has become a bad habit which will not go away.
"information laundering" is what we Canadians call these actions of writing fable,this type of information laundering usually serves political agendas rather then agendas of what really matters.
the Kadhar case is great importance to Military familes,Canadians and Americans,as we stand side by side in the light of Justice and bad design,we will remember the families who have been cheated fair process.
I hope the Americans advancers of legal action are like pitbulls and will have fun making a monkeys lunch out of continuous bad behaviour of writing stories and cheating families of the truth.I look forward to the Americans coming.
God Bless America.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Omar Khadr is a terrorist, and if I had found him on the battlefield I would have shot the bastard.

I hope the United States has learned it's lesson and from here on keep it's "Canadian" criminals in prison down there.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfh9XSNISWs

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Omar Khadr is a terrorist, and if I had found him on the battlefield I would have shot the bastard.

I hope the United States has learned it's lesson and from here on keep it's "Canadian" criminals in prison down there.

If you take all the people who have been falsely executed it's all because there's people out there exactly like you. A legacy to be proud of for sure!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
First of all my greatest sympathies to families who have been cheated of fair Justice.why the Kadhar case is important to Americans,is because of the exampling and significance of administration writing their ownstories, and purposefully cheating many military families of fair process of the true circumstances regarding of what really happened to their loved ones,this has become a bad habit which will not go away.
"information laundering" is what we Canadians call these actions of writing fable,this type of information laundering usually serves political agendas rather then agendas of what really matters.
the Kadhar case is great importance to Military familes,Canadians and Americans,as we stand side by side in the light of Justice and bad design,we will remember the families who have been cheated fair process.
I hope the Americans advancers of legal action are like pitbulls and will have fun making a monkeys lunch out of continuous bad behaviour of writing stories and cheating families of the truth.I look forward to the Americans coming.
God Bless America.

OMG... can you believe it? An american soldier, fighting in another country, was killed! Will wonders never cease? Can you imagine it? A soldier getting killed on the battlefield. Just fu cking amazing. Who would have thought something like that could happen.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm curious, the american pilot that bombed and killed Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan, was he sued by the families of the dead and injured soldiers? Was he put away for life for multiple murders?

and what was that pilots "punishment"? A slap on the wrist. Reprimanded and allowed to retire.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
is that anything like, don't let your alligator mouth,,,overload your hummingbird azz?

Or maybe like, don't let your alligator mouth overload you hummingbird brain! :) :)

I'm curious, the american pilot that bombed and killed Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan, was he sued by the families of the dead and injured soldiers? Was he put away for life for multiple murders?

and what was that pilots "punishment"? A slap on the wrist. Reprimanded and allowed to retire.

War is a whole different "ball game"- sh*t happens and the opponents understand the possibilities right from the get go or they should. Personally, I don't have the balls to engage in it.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Or maybe like, don't let your alligator mouth overload you hummingbird brain! :) :)

War is a whole different "ball game"- sh*t happens and the opponents understand the possibilities right from the get go or they should. Personally, I don't have the balls to engage in it.
War is murder. It doesn't matter if it happens on the battle field or on the street, murder is murder. There is no future in war. It's a dying business, not to mention, a stupid one.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I think most Canadians got a good insight into American justice at the conclusion of the lengthy O.J. trial. :)

War is murder. It doesn't matter if it happens on the battle field or on the street, murder is murder. There is no future in war. It's a dying business, not to mention, a stupid one.

Sometimes, at other times self defense!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Ah, whataboutery. The height of intellect, that.

Oh dear. Internet Rambo.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Curious about this at all?

Canadian soldiers opened fire on a white pickup truck, about 25 kilometres west of Kandahar, killing an Afghan officer with 6 others injured on 26 August 2006

Canadian troops mistakenly killed an Afghan National Police officer and a homeless beggar after their convoy was ambushed in Kandahar City

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Curious about this at all?

Canadian soldiers opened fire on a white pickup truck, about 25 kilometres west of Kandahar, killing an Afghan officer with 6 others injured on 26 August 2006

Canadian troops mistakenly killed an Afghan National Police officer and a homeless beggar after their convoy was ambushed in Kandahar City

They're mostly a dumb bunch, but they shoot like hell. We need em.