Obama Inc. Sues Trucking Company for Firing Muslim Drivers Who Refused to Deliver Alc

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Obama Inc. Sues Trucking Company for Firing Muslim Drivers Who Refused to Deliver Alcohol

Considering the sheer number of things that Islam bans (pork, alcohol, movies, music, chess, kites, etc…) a Muslim driver who refuses to drive a truck containing them is mostly useless.

When Muslim taxi drivers refused to drive passengers with seeing eye dogs or who carried bottles of alcohol, there was an uproar. But now Obama Inc. is using to claim that Muslim discrimination is a civil right that employers must accommodate.

"Star Transport, Inc., a trucking company based in Morton, Ill., violated federal law by failing to accommodate two employees because of their religion, Islam, and discharging them, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charged in a lawsuit filed today.

The lawsuit alleged that Star Transport refused to provide two employees with an accommodation of their religious beliefs when it terminated their employment because they refused to deliver alcohol.
"

A trucking company may be obligated to accommodate religious observance by providing time off for holidays or prayers. It is not obligated to excuse employees from doing their actual job. And delivering alcohol is part of what being a truck driver means. If it’s against your religion, find a job that doesn’t involve delivering large quantities of foods and beverages.

In fact there is no actual prohibition that bars Muslims from driving a truck full of alcohol. There are prohibitions on drinking alcohol. Every Muslim corner store I have ever seen sells alcohol, alongside smuggled cigarettes and lottery tickets. Many Muslim countries allow the sale of alcohol.

These objections have little to do with the Koran and a great deal to do with Muslims imposing Islamic law on non-Muslims in Western countries. And Obama has chosen to collaborate in that assault on civil rights. Again.

The case is going in front of Judge James E. Shadid, an Obama nominee who has been hailed as the only Arab Federal judge in Illinois. That’s quite a coincidence, in the sense of not being a coincidence at all.

Source: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dg...uslim-drivers-who-refused-to-deliver-alcohol/

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
They were sued for firing numptieds for not doing their job properly?

Welcome to the early 21st Century.....

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
apparently the people in the HR department at the trucking company are imbeciles

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If you could see her face she was an apostate.

I could see her face, but she still wore a hijab...

almost 2 years ago

if you dig back it was posted here a few years ago too

It's relevant now because it's showing the hypocrisy, where he will sue a trucking company, but wants to force Christians to bend to his will on Birth Control and other "current" issues.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
So are most of the global warming posts....and more than twice......
sure

but Tay just asked for a time line...and that is the fact of the matter.

It's relevant now because it's showing the hypocrisy, where he will sue a trucking company, but wants to force Christians to bend to his will on Birth Control and other "current" issues.
I don't know anything about him forcing birth control on women but okay...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
QED. Boomster thinks Hobby Lobby was about abortions.

No you fukking idiot, it was about Birth Control.. as I pointed out earlier in this thread Tonto. "Contraceptives"

Here:

What do you think the Hobby Lobby Case was.. forcing Christian companies to pay for contraceptives for women under Obamacare.

Supreme Court Rejects Contraceptives Mandate for Some Corporations

However, taxpayer money does fund abortions.. which I don't agree with.

How ObamaCare uses Taxpayer Money to Pay for Abortions

Now I thought we were doing great not responding to each others posts.. keep it up.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No you fukking idiot, it was about Birth Control.. as I pointed out earlier in this thread Tonto. "Contraceptives"

Here:

However, taxpayer money does fund abortions..

How ObamaCare uses Taxpayer Money to Pay for Abortions | American Center for Law and Justice
So, basically you pulled "abortions" and "infidelity" out of your a ss? Because they're no part of anything in this thread.

I thought I'd already plumbed the depths of your stupidity. Now I see I need the deep-sea lead for that.

Wow. A reddie. You sure showed me, WalBoom!

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The Right on Capitol Hill should immediately begin the processes of repealing all laws related to the protection of religious observance.