Christian Activist Files Ballot Measure To Execute All Gay People

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A Christian activist would like to see all gay people in California executed by firing squad, just so the rest of the citizenry can avoid having to endure God's "wrath." Matt McLaughlin last week paid $200 to file a ballot initiative with the Attorney General in Sacramento that proposes his Sodomite Suppression Act become law.
McLaughlin calls homosexual sex "buggery," and "sodomy," and labels it "a monstrous evil that Almighty God, giver of freedom and liberty, commands us to suppress on pain of our utter destruction even as he overthrew Sodom and Gomorrha [sic]."
He says that it's "better" that non-gay Californians kill the gays rather than have to suffer God's punishment.

More: Christian Activist Files Ballot Measure To Execute All Gay People By 'Bullets To The Head' - The New Civil Rights Movement

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Actually, he never said firing squad. He said "bullets to the head or by any other convenient method."

Don't lie, Cliffy. The truth is way funnier.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
too expensive...a bullet is way cheaper

No. The death penalty should be reserved for people who murder children, police officers and the monarch; for those who plot to assassinate the monarch; for those who commit treason; and for those who kill their fellow citizens whilst fighting for an enemy country.

In Britain, homosexuality should once again be outlawed and made an imprisonable offence, like it was up until the 1960s (for men; women's gayness was okay, for some reason).

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
No. The death penalty should be reserved for people who murder children, police officers and the monarch; for those who plot to assassinate the monarch; for those who commit treason; and for those who kill their fellow citizens whilst fighting for an enemy country.

In Britain, homosexuality should once again be outlawed and made an imprisonable offence, like it was up until the 1960s (for men; women's gayness was okay, for some reason).
Why don't you just create colonies like the leper colonies seeing as how you consider people who are not exactly like yourself to have some sort of disease.

Better yet, why not create a colony for the "normal" folks such as yeself, A nice little island with huts where you can grow nice gardens and raise chickens and goats. We could call it a "Normal Colony". Where fine upstanding decent folks wouldn't have to "tolerate" all of the other folks who don't walk the same straight and narrow .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Regardless of how idiotic, this guy went through the right channels. Discontent burnouts could learn something from this guy.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why don't you just create colonies like the leper colonies seeing as how you consider people who are not exactly like yourself to have some sort of disease.

Better yet, why not create a colony for the "normal" folks such as yeself, A nice little island with huts where you can grow nice gardens and raise chickens and goats. We could call it a "Normal Colony". Where fine upstanding decent folks wouldn't have to "tolerate" all of the other folks who don't walk the same straight and narrow .

We could start with locking you away.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

The reason was probably because the british would rather have their women seek each other for pleasure rather than have them cross the channel looking for a Frenchman......

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The reason was probably because the british would rather have their women seek each other for pleasure rather than have them cross the channel looking for a Frenchman......

I think it was Queen Victoria. She believed that two boys or men could fancy each other but she didn't believe that two girls or women could fancy each other, so lesbianism was never outlawed.

Male homosexuality was illegal in the UK until 1967. Wilfrid Brambell, the Irish actor who played Alfred in Steptoe and Son, was gay. In 1962 he was arrested in a toilet in Shepherd's Bush, west London, for persistently "importuning" - trying to have sex with another man in a public lavatory - and given a conditional discharge.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I hope this guy does not become a fanatic. Seriously the guy is nuts and he
demonstrates there are crazies in religion period. I left the religious scene
years ago when they could not resolve the idiotic past with present day
scripture. We can't live modern lives in a modern world clinging to some old
books of the past that are way past their best before date.
Not so? Then why did the religion update itself with the New Testament?
They were trying to distance themselves from the previous idiots of the Old
Testament. Who will be the next savior? Time for a new book to live by eh?
They spent more time writing the books that obeying their own rules it would
appear. Forget books live ones life to the fullest.
This guy is a nut case and it only takes one to stampede people into all kinds
of nonsense take a look around the world. Even in America religious nut case
are there along with some here in Canada with very strange beliefs

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I think it was Queen Victoria. She believed that two boys or men could fancy each other but she didn't believe that two girls or women could fancy each other, so lesbianism was never outlawed.

Male homosexuality was illegal in the UK until 1967. Wilfrid Brambell, the Irish actor who played Alfred in Steptoe and Son, was gay. In 1962 he was arrested in a toilet in Shepherd's Bush, west London, for persistently "importuning" - trying to have sex with another man in a public lavatory - and given a conditional discharge.

oh good.

they whacked his pee-pee

everyone, male, female, gays or straights, should have their pee-pees whacked for such lewd public impropriety.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
i think it was queen victoria. She believed that two boys or men could fancy each other but she didn't believe that two girls or women could fancy each other, so lesbianism was never outlawed.

Male homosexuality was illegal in the uk until 1967. Wilfrid brambell, the irish actor who played alfred in steptoe and son, was gay. In 1962 he was arrested in a toilet in shepherd's bush, west london, for persistently "importuning" - trying to have sex with another man in a public lavatory - and given a conditional discharge.
zoooooooom.....!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I hope this guy does not become a fanatic. Seriously the guy is nuts and he
demonstrates there are crazies in religion period. I left the religious scene
years ago when they could not resolve the idiotic past with present day
scripture. We can't live modern lives in a modern world clinging to some old
books of the past that are way past their best before date.
Not so? Then why did the religion update itself with the New Testament?
They were trying to distance themselves from the previous idiots of the Old
Testament. Who will be the next savior? Time for a new book to live by eh?
They spent more time writing the books that obeying their own rules it would
appear. Forget books live ones life to the fullest.
This guy is a nut case and it only takes one to stampede people into all kinds
of nonsense take a look around the world. Even in America religious nut case
are there along with some here in Canada with very strange beliefs
Every generation since the dawn of civilized man has thought they were super modern and knew better.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
We could start with locking you away.
Seem like I read somewhere awhile back that modern psychology is realizing that those who obsess or frequently voice their opinions in regard to this issue may be compensating for a flaw they see in themselves. Don't know that's just what I heard. :).

Albeit I don't consider that to be a flaw but,,it's okay.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Seem like I read somewhere awhile back that modern psychology is realizing that those who obsess or frequently voice their opinions in regard to this issue may be compensating for a flaw they see in themselves. Don't know that's just what I heard. :).
Yup, homophobes are closet queens terrified of their own gayness. Blackhead fits the profile.