Murica's Gun Culture

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
With the latest news of a pre-teen being shot a killed by the pigs, I mean police, for carrying a bb-gun, Boy, 12, dies after Cleveland police shot him over BB gun | Al Jazeera America
I'd thought I might share this video of comedian Jim Jeffries absolutely destroying any argument for owning guns, ever.

Jim Jefferies - gun control - YouTube

As your hero realized, the minions of the state oppressing the people is THE reason for owning guns.

Of course, being a Commie, the second he gained power, the people lost the guns.

Or, as Mao (Che's hero) put it " Political power comes out of the barrel of a rifle"

That is why rifles (and pistols, and shotguns) belong in the hands of the people.

And why the Commies always remove them from the people.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Well, actually watched the so-called comedian. And he doesn't have a clue.

There are several reasons to have guns.

1. FVCK, I like guns. It is called liberty.

2. Self-defense. Guns are used AT LEAST 1,000,000 times a year in the USA for self-defense.

3. Hunting

4. Target shooting.

5. As a deterent to tyranny.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
As your hero realized, the minions of the state oppressing the people is THE reason for owning guns.

Of course, being a Commie, the second he gained power, the people lost the guns.

Or, as Mao (Che's hero) put it " Political power comes out of the barrel of a rifle"

That is why rifles (and pistols, and shotguns) belong in the hands of the people.

And why the Commies always remove them from the people.

Any person that is supposed to be adult and still calls police pigs is real smart, pay attention folks.

Colpy i have no idea how your quote ended up here instead of his, sorry.........

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Saw him here last month. Great show. My first stand up comedy. His religious bit was good too.

As for your "shot by pigs" comment - way to show intelligence and eloquence. *sarcasm*

Well, actually watched the so-called comedian. And he doesn't have a clue.

1. FVCK, I like guns. It is called liberty.

He did agree with you on that one.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
With the latest news of a pre-teen being shot a killed by the pigs, I mean police, for carrying a bb-gun, Boy, 12, dies after Cleveland police shot him over BB gun | Al Jazeera America
I'd thought I might share this video of comedian Jim Jeffries absolutely destroying any argument for owning guns, ever.

Jim Jefferies - gun control - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP3HJVp3n9c

Kid had a gun. Attempted to draw it on a cop. Serves him right. He will qualify for a Darwin Award though.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

I don't know about you, but that sure as hell looks like a real pistol to me. I realize that there are subtle differences, and if you had a chance to closely look at it, you could tell it was not a pistol, but the cop in this case did not have that luxury.

And the kid reached into his waistband for it, for whatever stupid reason, so he has no one to be blame but himself.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

I don't know about you, but that sure as hell looks like a real pistol to me. I realize that there are subtle differences, and if you had a chance to closely look at it, you could tell it was not a pistol, but the cop in this case did not have that luxury.

And the kid reached into his waistband for it, for whatever stupid reason, so he has no one to be blame but himself.

One is real, one is a replica BB gun.

Can you tell the difference??

My son arrived at my house with the BB version, and it looks REAL. And I know my way around handguns.

Oh....the top one is a .45 ACP, the bottom one is the BB gun. They are the same size.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007

One is real, one is a replica BB gun.

Can you tell the difference??

My son arrived at my house with the BB version, and it looks REAL. And I know my way around handguns.

Oh....the top one is a .45 ACP, the bottom one is the BB gun. They are the same size.

With the benefit of large pictures to look at (rather than a quick second to make a potential life-or-death decision), I can see that the top one has a clip but the bottom one does not (or at least it doesn't look to me that it has one).

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
With the benefit of large pictures to look at (rather than a quick second to make a potential life-or-death decision), I can see that the top one has a clip but the bottom one does not (or at least it doesn't look to me that it has one).

Actually, there is a magazine well in the replica....it is where the CO2 cartrige goes.

They are VERY close....of course the muzzle looks very different, but it is a little too late to defend yourself when you are looking down the .451" hole.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
No further comment??

I guess you have withdrawn from the field..... :)
you're a crazy person

the "whatever reason" probably composes of being a 12 yr old dumb kid

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
it's just the story of the event that took place, not an opinion piece. i can get it from several other sources if you'd like.