Glenn Beck's Brain

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Heck, who even knew he had one?

Glenn Beck’s dramatic revelation: He’s been hiding a mysterious brain illness

By Lindsey Bever November 11

On Monday night, conservative broadcaster Glenn Beck admitted to keeping a secret. He has been sick for years. He has had pain and numbness, vocal paralysis, sleep disorders and, occasionally, seizures so intense he curled into a fetal position. He said he’s cured now — and he wanted to talk about it.

“I have never lied to you, but I have omitted a few really important facts because — they scared me,” he said during a broadcast on his network TheBlazeTV. “I didn’t have any answers, and the answers I was being given at the time meant … the end of our time together.”

More at link: Glenn Beck’s dramatic revelation: He’s been hiding a mysterious brain illness - The Washington Post

Well, this certainly explains a lot.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Surprisingly so. Considering he's been right on almost everything he has stated publicly. Does anyone remember him talking about people wanting a caliphate in the middle east and everyone poo poo'd him. Turns out, he was right! and that's only one example.

Brain disease or not, he did his homework and isn't as crazy as people made him out to be. I hope its true that he's been "cured".

JMHO

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Brain disease or not, he did his homework and isn't as crazy as people made him out to be. I hope its true that he's been "cured".
Unfortunately, he hasn't been cured of being a low-rent attention ***** and a con man.

Be sure to buy gold at 50% over market. Do it for Glenn!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Maybe the 'brain' illness is just a foreshadow for claiming insanity in court........

The conservative commentator Glenn Beck failed to persuade a federal judge to dismiss a defamation lawsuit by a Saudi Arabian student who Beck repeatedly accused of involvement in and being the "money man" behind the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.

U.S. District Judge Patti Saris in Boston on Tuesday said Abdulrahman Alharbi's allegations "easily permit an inference" that Beck, his company The Blaze Inc, and a distributor of his radio show were negligent toward him over Beck's comments.

Alharbi, 21, had been a spectator near the marathon's finish line on April 15, 2013, suffering minor injuries when two homemade pressure-cooker bombs ripped through the crowd. He was later mentioned in news reports as federal authorities briefly investigated him, and quickly concluded he had no involvement.

The lawsuit claimed that Beck made repeated false statements about Alharbi on his radio show, including that he helped fund the bombing, even after the probe was dropped.

Alharbi, of Revere, Massachusetts, said the statements damaged his reputation and subjected him to messages calling him a murderer, child killer and terrorist.

Saris rejected defense arguments that the lawsuit be dismissed because Alharbi was a "limited purpose" or "involuntary" public figure who failed to show that Beck acted with "actual malice," meaning he lied or recklessly disregarded the truth.

"Choosing to attend a sporting event as one of thousands of spectators is not the kind of conduct that a reasonable person would expect to result in publicity," Saris wrote.

Josh Raffel, a spokesman for Beck, declined to comment. Peter Haley, a lawyer for Alharbi, did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

Glenn Beck must face Saudi's lawsuit over Boston Marathon bombing | Reuters