Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
For the last two days, the Washington Post has intensively covered and analysed the election and its fallout. The Post, for better or for worse (mostly worse), is the most politically savvy mass-distribution publication. And every single word it published about this election has been about the two parties, what the Rs did right, what the Ds did wrong, and what they both need to do to obtain or keep this or that part of government in the 2016 election.

Not one single word about problems, policies, philosophies, what's good for the country or the world. All strategies, tactics, and breaking the population down into demographic chunks that have to be wooed and won or kept.

Kinda sad, really, but I always thought it's better to face the world without illusions.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Obama thinks he has to give mass amnesty... that's right for the country and the people want that.

He's so f*ing arrogant and simply could give two -----.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Be happy he is giving you the chance to be legal.. ;)

He looked so unpresidential speaking with the press. Telling the press that he'll leave what happened in the elections to the pundits and for them to read the tea leaves.

The dumb azzes still think the won the elections because it was a low voter turnout. That's what the libs are now saying! Because our base did not turn out like they did in 2012 they did not really lose.

Idiots.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Yes I know Eagle, and it's funny as sh*t really..

In 2016 when the Republican base elects a Republican President what will their excuse be??

The younger generation who voted for Obama, got FORCED to buy health care.. they quickly turned on the guy picking their pockets..

I love when Obama talks, he keeps digging his grave and any chance of a Democrat being elected to the White House in 2016.