She must really hate the Mexican Flag Now.......

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012

Woman Who Really Hates Mexican Flag Loses Her Job Over Hatred Of Mexican Flag

A Southern California woman is out of a job and facing death threats after she used her cell phone to videotape an encounter with a homeowner over a Mexican flag flying in the homeowner’s front yard — and published the video on YouTube.

“You know we live in America right?” Capps then says. “This is the United States. So, why are you flying a Mexican flag in your front yard?”

She then suggests that the woman behind the window “move to Mexico if you want to fly your Mexican flag.”
“Does that make sense?”

Capps also maintains in the video that the homeowners could face municipal fines for flying a Mexican flag in the United States. However, an attorney for Ontario, Calif. has since strenuously denied that assertion.

Banuelos’s husband, Sigifredo Banuelos, who does speak some English, said the homeowners fly the flag to celebrate their Mexican heritage. They also have an American flag, he noted.

“I don’t think it’s offensive because this flag doesn’t do anything,” he told CBS Los Angeles.

Obviously, the flag bothered Capps.

“I was offended,” she told the station. “I was pretty upset. But I couldn’t understand her.”

The YouTube video has become something of a viral sensation. It was been viewed over 165,000 times as of Friday night.

The results of the viral video have been highly adverse for Capps. Her employer, real estate giant Coldwell Banker, has sacked her.

more

Woman Who Really Hates Mexican Flag Loses Her Job Over Hatred Of Mexican Flag

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNIWKX4Tfj0&list=UURcE2LCta3Z9AA75n2O1WhA&feature=player_embedded

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
That poor woman, how she has to suffer every day.

I can't hold back the tears any more, it's just too heartbreaking.
Tell me about it, bloody clashing flags, and the inconsiderate people who fly them!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sorry, sorry, I forgot about your moral and ethical oppositions to gnomes and all miniature mythical woodland creatures.
Opposition is putting it mildly.

Nasty little critters. Saw one murdered with a shot gun not long ago. Made me smile, it did, lolz

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Opposition is putting it mildly.

Nasty little critters. Saw one murdered with a shot gun not long ago. Made me smile, it did, lolz

See it's the happy memories you need to cherish. :)

It wasn't by chance the Travelocity Gnome was it? That ****er is on borrowed time for sure.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
See it's the happy memories you need to cherish. :)

It wasn't by chance the Travelocity Gnome was it? That ****er is on borrowed time for sure.
Nah, it was a happy little guy, looked a little like Dopey, from the Seven Dwarves, cradling a spotted fawn.

His head just exploded, I'll hang on to that happy memory for a good long time, lol.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Nah, it was a happy little guy, looked a little like Dopey, from the Seven Dwarves, cradling a spotted fawn.

His head just exploded, I'll hang on to that happy memory for a good long time, lol.

Well if you see that traveling one, just remember, double tap to the head....just to be sure. ;)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well if you see that traveling one, just remember, double tap to the head....just to be sure. ;)
Will do, but I digress.

Damn flags! How can that neighbour be so rude, flying a flag that clashes with her neighbours siding.

WTF is wrong with people!!!???

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Will do, but I digress.

Damn flags! How can that neighbour be so rude, flying a flag that clashes with her neighbours siding.

WTF is wrong with people!!!???

It's just plain inconsiderate! How dare people embrace their own heritage without checking with others first.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's ruining America, one siding clashing flag at a time.
I know eh. People be like ISIS this, Homeland Security that. But I'm telling you, it's the flags, the goddam flags!!! I tell ya, that will be the downfall of western civilisation.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I know eh. People be like ISIS this, Homeland Security that. But I'm telling you, it's the flags, the goddam flags!!! I tell ya, that will be the downfall of western civilisation.

Yeah, tell that to Coldwell Banker, those flag lovin' commies.