Obama; Best salesman ever?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I briefly heard a new clip yesterday on the radio in which Obama is thanking/crediting all of Freedomlands new friends helping to attack ISIS.

This left me wondering how did Obama convince so many Countries to help in stopping the problem Americans created in the first place?

He's got at least NATO involved plus numerous other countries.

Why do Canadians have to spend money for this?

I think Obama is the best salesman there ever was ........

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/c...-many-nato-member-nations.html?highlight=nato

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

To stop Isis brutally murdering innocent Christians and Yazidi.

Or is the supposedly passionate, caring Canada not quite as passionate and caring as Canadians like to brag to everyone else that it is?

We should all get behind the campaign of bombing Isis, which is currently being undertaken by the US and a few of its Arab allies.

Cameron is recalling parliament on Friday and parliament will vote on whether or not Britain should join the campaign. I hope, for the sake of decency and humanity, that parliament votes in favour of joining the attack on Isis.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I briefly heard a new clip yesterday on the radio in which Obama is thanking/crediting all of Freedomlands new friends helping to attack ISIS.

This left me wondering how did Obama convince so many Countries to help in stopping the problem Americans created in the first place?

He's got at least NATO involved plus numerous other countries.

I think Obama is the best salesman there ever was ........

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/c...-many-nato-member-nations.html?highlight=nato

Oh I see, it's the U.S.' fault that these f**king savages are running rampant! Grow up!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
To stop Isis brutally murdering innocent Christians and Yazidi.

Or is the supposedly passionate, caring Canada not quite as passionate and caring as Canadians like to brag to everyone else that it is?

We should all get behind the campaign of bombing Isis, which is currently being undertaken by the US and a few of its Arab allies.

Cameron is recalling parliament on Friday and parliament will vote on whether or not Britain should join the campaign. I hope, for the sake of decency and humanity, that parliament votes in favour of joining the attack on Isis.
Like they did when Assad used chemical weapons?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
As I type this Kerry is babbling that it's ( core al Qaeda) running Isis. WTF? Pick one bedtime story at a time guys

Boogieman boogieman boogieman.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Like they did when Assad used chemical weapons?

Well, the Labour Party voted against it.

The British people were against taking military action in Syria then. But they are in favour of taking military action to stop the Isis massacre of Christians and Yazidi. Hopefully, parliament will listen to the people.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Well, the Labour Party voted against it.

The British people were against taking military action in Syria then. But they are in favour of taking military action to stop the Isis massacre of Christians and Yazidi. Hopefully, parliament will listen to the people.

Be kinda funny if they voted to stay out of it. It would bookend Kerry's career nicely.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Be kinda funny if they voted to stay out of it. It would bookend Kerry's career nicely.

I think Red Ed is just deciding whether to whip his Labour MPs to vote in favour of it or whip them to vote against it.

Most Tories will vote for it, so Call Me Dave has no problems there. Even the Lib Dems look like they will vote for it. Calamity Clegg has spoken of his desire to take military action against ISIS.

So it looks as though it will be the Labour Party who could swing it either way.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Maybe if we let a few leftard heads roll they would be more in favor of fighting back instead of just rolling over and playing dead.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There may be a better way of annihilating ISIS a$$holes. Drop a couple of dozen Ebola victims in their midst. Nothing like using one problem to take care of another! -:)

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Punish the sources. Saudi Arabia and Qatar. This is 100% about money and nothing else.

What is a few thousand lives and a few $M when hundreds of $TRILLIONS are waiting to be cashed in on?

What would you do for $100 Trillion?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There may be a better way of annihilating ISIS a$$holes. Drop a couple of dozen Ebola victims in their midst. Nothing like using one problem to take care of another! -:)

You mean use biological warfare?