Moderate Muslims

Colpy
Conservative
+1

Brigitte Gabriel Educates Moderate Muslim - YouTube

Tecumsehsbones
I agree. Every group should be judged by its worst members.

55Mercury
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

of course you know

this means war!

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

of course you know

this means war!

All gun owners should be judged by the mass murderers. The peaceful majority are irrelevant.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
Fifteen to twenty-five percent of a billion and a half Moslims are dangerous radicals, according to intelligence agencies all over the world, christ that's not bad for all the bombing and straffing by uncle sam. The same intelligence agencies find WMD's in Iraq and missed the horrible attack on the twin towers but they're still highly regarded by talking heads. What do they have to do to get some disrespect?

pgs
Free Thinker

Yup that's why Redskin is now a derogatory name even though it was used in the most honourable way .
Rather think it means drunken buffoon .

Tecumsehsbones

Colpy
Conservative
There are no "moderate" Muslims. There are those that follow Islam, and those that do not, yet still profess to be Muslim.

Islam "submission to the will of God", does not encompass moderation.

Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Fifteen to twenty-five percent of a billion and a half Moslims are dangerous radicals, according to intelligence agencies all over the world, christ that's not bad for all the bombing and straffing by uncle sam. The same intelligence agencies find WMD's in Iraq and missed the horrible attack on the twin towers but they're still highly regarded by talking heads. What do they have to do to get some disrespect?

Actually, the figure I hear is about 10 percent. That is 160 MILLION followers of jihadist Islam.

We have been at war with Islam for 1300 years.

All gun owners should be judged by the mass murderers. The peaceful majority are irrelevant.

Don't be an idiot.

We are talking about a political/religious philosophy, not the ownership of a inanimate object.

Political/religious philosophy dictates actions..........and can be judged by the actions of those that follow that philosophy.

Gun owners can not.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

There are no "moderate" Muslims. There are those that follow Islam, and those that do not, yet still profess to be Muslim.

Actually, the figure I hear is about 10 percent. That is 160 MILLION followers of jihadist Islam.

Don't be an idiot.

We are talking about a political/religious philosophy, not the ownership of a inanimate object.

Political/religious philosophy dictates actions..........and can be judged by the actions of those that follow that philosophy.

Gun owners can not.

Asking the impossible again.....................

Goober
Free Thinker

I wonder what your personal experiences/interactions with Muslims has been?

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Don't be an idiot.

Gun owners can not.

Yeah, your take on guns isn't a political philosophy.

As to the rest, OK, any group you want can be judged by any member of that group you want, except groups you belong to, which can't be judged at all.

gerryh
+2
#12  Top Rated Post

bullshyte. God's "will" does not include killing all those that disagree with you. The only "Muslims" that believe that are the small percentage of radicals, so try again.

and that would mean 1.44 billion followers of Islam that are NOT jihadists. Can you find a bigger brush?

Only in your wet dreams.

Don't be an idiot.

Gun owners can not.

actually, his analogy is correct if we take YOUR reasoning for tarring all Muslims with the same brush. The "idiot" in this case would be you.