Obama does it again; First he finds Bin Laden now Benghazi suspect captured

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Ahmed Abu Khattala had returned home Sunday night after a day of militia skirmishes in Benghazi when U.S. military commandos swarmed his residence south of the waterfront city and took him captive, quickly moving him out of Libya to a U.S. warship.

One of the suspected ringleaders of the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi that killed four Americans, Abu Khattala is the first of the alleged perpetrators to be apprehended. He now awaits a transfer to the United States and a federal trial in the District.

U.S. officials said the joint Special Operations and FBI mission had been planned for months and was approved by President Obama on Friday.

The Pentagon said that there were no civilian or other casualties and that all involved U.S. personnel had safely left Libya.

After news of the capture became public Tuesday morning, Obama, on a visit to Pennsylvania, said Abu Khattala “is now being transported back to the United States.”

U.S. captures Benghazi suspect in secret raid - The Washington Post

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Many Canadians worship American presidents the way dogs worship their masters.

The deaths of the four Americans in Benghazi wouldn't have occurred if Moammar Gadhafi hadn't been removed from power by Obama.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
CNN, NYT and a myriad of other media have had sit-down interviews with this guy in the last few years. As Rosen at Fox suggested why didn't the military pose as jounalists and they would have had him sooner. It's not like he was hiding anywhere.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Wait a minute... it was the guy who made the Youtube clip that was responsible.

Oh wait... that was the cover up story because of the election.

Many Canadians worship American presidents the way dogs worship their masters.

The deaths of the four Americans in Benghazi wouldn't have occurred if Moammar Gadhafi hadn't been removed from power by Obama.

The illegal war in Libya.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
"No civilian casualties"

In order to pretend the US doesn't wantonly kill civilians in counter-terrorism operations, the Obama administration has a very very narrow definition of a civilian. Any adult male near where a target might be, for example, is not considered a civilian.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

This was one of the best ever gifs

"No civilian casualties"

In order to pretend the US doesn't wantonly kill civilians in counter-terrorism operations, the Obama administration has a very very narrow definition of a civilian. Any adult male near where a target might be, for example, is not considered a civilian.

Silence! He has a Noble Peace Prize... what do you have?!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Oh don't give me that crap. Any Republican president and you would gleefully rejoice at the murder of any dark-skinned people. You ain't fooling anybody.

Silence! He has a Noble Peace Prize! Silence I say!

All kidding aside... it is an Democrat who assisted Canada in bombing the tar out of dark skinned Libyans, who continues drone striking dark skinned Africans, and has continued the war in Afghanistan and now is sending troops to Iraq.

You fail

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Well, you can't break the law in the US, and then run home to Canada. Not the way it works.

You been extradited yet?

Why should Canada have a border? Why shouldn't anyone who wants to be in or use Canada do so? Isn't the entire world entitled to use Canada?

Oh don't give me that crap. Any Republican president and you would gleefully rejoice at the murder of any dark-skinned people. You ain't fooling anybody.

Why do you hate dark skinned people?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How long has the Cookie Monster been on the loose? Almost as long as Mason has been in the pokey.

Is there a connection?

Is Cookie Monster now tied to Al Qaeda?

Aren't the Jinn blue Monsters? Is the Cookie Monster a Jinn paving the way for the Mahdi or the Dajall?

Umm numm numm numm.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
HOLY CRAP! OBAMA WAS ON SEAL TEAM 6? HOLY COW! AND HES THE PRESIDENT TOO?" SHYTE! A PART TIME BLACK OPS GUY WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO RUN AMERICA! THAT IS WAY COOL! AM I YELLING? NO NOT AT ALL I JUST FORGOT MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON WAS DOWN. WAIT ONE SEC.

There...