What White Democrats Really Think About Black Americans

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
On any given day of the week, one can turn on the liberal media and hear how the Democratic Party is the one party that cares for black Americans. Liberal pundits such as Chris Matthews, Lawrence O’Donnell, and of course Al Sharpton are forever fighting the purportedly racist Republicans on behalf of black Americans.

Just a few weeks ago, Nancy Pelosi told Americans that Republicans were trying to take food out the mouths of black Americans by cutting food stamps. She then stated that 50% of food stamp recipients are black Americans.

And let us not forget that the Democrats are fighting hard against the supposedly racist voter ID laws on behalf of the poor blacks who are either unable or too stupid to get an ID card in 2014. When Newt Gingrich called President Obama “the food stamp President” during a presidential debate in 2012, both Chris Matthews and Lawrence O’Donnell immediately thought of black people and accused him of racism.

more

Articles: What White Democrats Really Think About Black Americans

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
She seems pretty much as prejudiced and racist as the people she is complaining about.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Do you think there will come a day when the colour of ones skin is only used to decide what foundation colour should be bought?

It will be nice to put aside this primitive side of our nature and be the truly intellectual creatures we pretend to be.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Do you think there will come a day when the colour of ones skin is only used to decide what foundation colour should be bought?

It will be nice to put aside this primitive side of our nature and be the truly intellectual creatures we pretend to be.

I doubt it Twila.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Color of skin would simply be replaced by other physical characteristics or cultural identifiers or possibly even ideological differences.

People will always look for the differences long before they seek similarities

bigalbigcountry

Jun 2, 2014
Midwest
You're serious. You people are really serious? I don't discuss Canadian politics because I don't have first hand experience nor do I know the history and neither do any of you.

1 - the majority of food stamp recipients aren't Black Americans.
2 - impoverished persons, not necessarily persons of color, often don't have time or access to resources to vote or get five million other ids they don't need. that sort of thing requires transportation, baby sitters, time, money and other small things persons of privilege take for granted.
Because many on the Left have either experienced themselves or actually get out of their mansions to associate with real people do they know about the struggle.

bigalbigcountry

Jun 2, 2014
Midwest
Good idea.
correction - I don't discuss Canadian politics in detail. I discuss Canadian politics quite a bit.
here's a bit of Canadian politics: everyone's always calling Nova Scotia racist because they had slavery but most of the redneck theology immigrant hating misogynist narrow mindness conscientous lacking comes from the rest of the country.