Monica Lewinsky writes about her affair with President Clinton

Locutus
+2
maybe shrillary will get a copy for Mothers Day.

Monica Lewinsky writes in Vanity Fair for the first time about her affair with President Clinton: “It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.” She also says: “I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened.”

After 10 years of virtual silence (“So silent, in fact,” she writes, “that the buzz in some circles has been that the Clintons must have paid me off; why else would I have refrained from speaking out? I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth”), Lewinsky, 40, says it is time to stop “tiptoeing around my past—and other people’s futures. I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)”

Vanity Fair gives only an except without a subscription, which I do not have (at the moment). The Daily Mail also has coverage.

Blazing Cat Fur: Vanity Fair: Monica Lewinsky writes about her affair with President Clinton

Spade
Free Thinker
But, she looks so good in blue.

55Mercury
hell, now that he's no longer prez, they should hook back up! there are other blue dresses.

mentalfloss
I almost choked after the Mother's Day comment.

MHz
Shh she was about to take it off. I wonder if the book gives his dimensions and if he could *** in buckets more than once an hour.

QuebecCanadian
Yeah, I guess her spotlight faded. She needs to light it up again. So....do we really care about her story? She had an affair with a married man, is that Vanity Fair worthy?

Kreskin
+2
Loose lips sink ships.

BaalsTears
+1
Bukaki...sorry, but that's what comes to mind when I hear the name Lewinsky.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1 / -1
Once a ho, always a ho.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+8
#10  Top Rated Post
Monica Lewdinsky:

Funny gal!

Walter
Once a misogynist always a misogynist (aka BJ Clinton).

Count_Lothian
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Once a ho, always a ho.

you think a woman who sleeps with someone out of wedlock is a ho.

she is not a w h o r e she is just a woman.

Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Once a misogynist always a misogynist (aka BJ Clinton).

Say what you will but Clinton is a cool guy.
i don;t condone cheating on your wife but apparently even George Washington and most presidents had girl friends .

Clinton loves women is all , nothing wrong with that

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

i don;t condone cheating on your wife but apparently even George Washington and most presidents had girl friends .

Didn't old George have slaves as well ?

Count_Lothian
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

think that was Thomas Jefferson.
lol
ahhh the forefathers ...

Walter

He's a serial rapist.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+4
Never, in the history of sexual antic, has so much mileage been rolled on one blow job....

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois

You might get a different answer if you put that question to Hilary

Walter
Yep.
Laura Ingraham On The Return Of Monica Lewinsky: "Democrats Claim To Champion Womens Rights" | Video | RealClearPolitics

55Mercury

yeah, but it's a bit like trash-talking in chess or baseball or poker... it's just part of the game. gets their juices flowing lol

heck, dey's all hos wit ma dik in 'em
(and I wouldn't have it any other way)

:?P

EagleSmack

Yes he did. Quite a few I may add.

Blackleaf
In France, where it's expected and accepted for a man to have a mistress as well as a wife, they don't even bat eyelids when their president has a mistress. It's a normal part of French culture. Clinton would have had no problem in Froggyland.

#juan
No Party Affiliation
Lewinsky wants us to think that Clinton ravaged this sweet, innocent, young girl. Thing is, that the sweet young girl was twenty five years old and a college student. Is it possible that nobody else ever tried to get around her before? Clinton was a jerk with terrible power.

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
+1
Show us your t!ts!!!!

gopher
No Party Affiliation

Yup. He got them mostly from his wife's dowry as she was very wealthy and her family was all slavers.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1

Since it was before you were born I don't expect you to know much. She was hired by the Republican party in a lame attempt to oust one of the better presidents. She did it for money. That makes her a ho.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+2

Where was Ingraham when the truth about Strom Thurmond's past was revealed? He kept a black mistress while claiming to be a "moral Christian". If she is so outraged, she might have also said a few words about Newt Gingrich and his mistresses. Clinton wasn't so smart in screwing around with Lewinsky but at least he didn't point the finger at others while claiming to be holier-than-thou as did his Pharisee Republican critics.

Locutus
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Where was Ingraham when the truth about Strom Thurmond's past was revealed? He kept a black mistress while claiming to be a "moral Christian". If she is so outraged, she might have also said a few words about Newt Gingrich and his mistresses. Clinton wasn't so smart in screwing around with Lewinsky but at least he didn't point the finger at others while claiming to be holier-than-thou as did his Pharisee Republican critics.

yeah, except only one of those douchebags was President of the United States.

Eh.

Walter

I didn't know Strom's wife was running for prez.

shadowshiv
Free Thinker
+1
Meh. She's not bad looking, and as far as scandals done in the White House (or by a President) this ranks very far down the list.

I just wonder if he was tootin' on his Sax-a-ma-phone (as Homer Simpson likes to call it) while she was tootin' on his horn?

Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
+1

Strom liked to bend over the slave girls.

no new posts