Arizona man says Islamic law gives him right to kill his wife

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

I may seem like a broken record – and so are the folks who predictably attack — but I will not relent in conveying the truth.

According to Fox News in Arizona, a man living near Phoenix threatened to kill his wife, telling her Islamic Law gave him the right to do it. Ansar Muhammad, 43, is facing several charges after assaulting the victim, holding her against her will while threatening to kill her, punching, strangling and causing physical injuries to her at their home.

In the report, police say their investigation determined that Muhammad and the victim were arguing about her having an affair when “Ansar picked the victim up, carrying her like a baby and put her in their vehicle against her will.”

Read more at Arizona man says Islamic law gives him right to kill his wife | Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Well he would be wrong.

And one should also point out that not only is it a sin, it's also a felony.
[/COLOR][/LEFT]

I'm the low brows will be in soon to let you know that he is right and you are wrong.

Haters gotta hate ya know.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I am attempting to find something in Sharia Law that says he can kill his wife for adultery but all sources seem very biased...

it certainly allows for beatings which is repugnant...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I'm certain that beatings can only be done with a small stick or belt, so it's really OK

(Do I need to post this in purple?)
lol... nope, if he beat me, with a small stick I would cut his d ick off... (no need to post in purple as I really would)

how come these men marry women who wouldn't just go for it regardless of whether or not he would beat the cr ap out of them...I say.............go for it

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
lol... nope, if he beat me, with a small stick I would cut his d ick off... (no need to post in purple as I really would)

As Macooooo says.... If you're being unfair, he can beat you with a stick.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
He has to use a stick no larger in diameter than his thumb.............."rule of thumb" ?

Of course, if she has committed adultery, you can bury her up to her neck and stone her to death.

Have to cover her head. Don't want blood splattered all around.

Religion of peace gives the male quite a few perks, eh.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Did any of his friends or family point out to him he was not living in an Islamic state but in Arizona where both domestic assault and murder are felonies. Maybe he can go for an insanity defense for not knowing where he was....if he can find a lawyer to take his stance to court as a legitimate defense.

A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month. Arkansas

It is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps. Huntington, West Virginia

It is legal for a man to beat his wife on the courthouse steps so long as it is before 8:00 pm. Stafford County, Virginia

It is illegal for a husband to beat his wife with a stick larger in diameter than his thumb. Jasper, Alabama
I suppose he might have thought he lived in one of these wonderful places.

Stupid Laws - It is illegal for a husband to beat his wife with a stick larger in diameter than his thumb.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It didn't come from Islam but the rule of thumb in western society meant you could
only beat your wife with a stick no thicker than your thumb.
As for killing you your wife he will go to prison and rightfully so.