‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas

Locutus
catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling

As Twitchy reported, the Supreme Court voted 6 to 2 today (Justice Kagan did not participate) to uphold Michigan’s right to prohibit affirmative action in college admissions. SCOTUS was castigated by plenty of angry liberals, but Justice Clarence Thomas was singled out for particularly nasty treatment:

check the vile lefty bile towards this dude here:

‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling | Twitchy

Retired_Can_Soldier
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
Affirmative action is a divisive social experiment that does little for race relations. I wish Canada would abandon it.

Walter
Any black conservative is to be scorned.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Affirmative action is a divisive social experiment that does little for race relations. I wish Canada would abandon it.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you think of as "affirmative action?"

BaalsTears
I wonder if this is a sensitive subject for you?

Locutus
thomas was just one of the six votes eh.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I think all natives should have access to post secondary education regardless of GPA .
How's that .

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

When I fill out an application and preferential hiring is given to a candidate based on race or sex regardless of qualification.

Government jobs are extremely biased to minority groups in their hiring practice.

As I understand it: A policy designed to redress past discrimination against women and minority groups through measures to improve their economic and educational opportunities.

Tecumsehsbones

When I fill out an application and preferential hiring is given to a candidate based on race or sex regardless of qualification.

Government jobs are extremely biased to minority groups in their hiring practice.

OK, in that case I agree with you.

Quote:

As I understand it: A policy designed to redress past discrimination against women and minority groups through measures to improve their economic and educational opportunities.

With serious problems. They benefit those who haven't directly suffered, and harm those who never directly benefited.

Also, in my experience they tend to most benefit those members of minorities who don't need the help.

pgs
Free Thinker
+2

In Canada we call them Quebecous .

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

In Canada we call them Quebecous .

Nope, can't agree with you there.

WLDB
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

thomas was just one of the six votes eh.

Correct. What race he happens to be should be irrelevant. Thats probably part of why he voted the way he did in this decision.

Locutus
+1
and nobody cares about the other 5 judges...just uncle tom. way to stay classy progs.

pgs
Free Thinker

Nope, can't agree with you there.

Been to Ottawant lately .

Kreskin
What made Thomas a better candidate for the SCOTUS over all other white candidates?

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by pgsView Post

Been to Ottawant lately .

Yeah, but you are painting an entire Province with one sweeping brush and it is wholly unfair.

petros
+1
If Thomas is the worst, who is the best?

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Any black conservative is to be scorned.

some white fukkers too

pgs
Free Thinker

Yeah, but you are painting an entire Province with one sweeping brush and it is wholly unfair.

Not , just the preferred treatment in federal hiring practices .

WLDB
No Party Affiliation

and nobody cares about the other 5 judges...just uncle tom. way to stay classy progs.

I don't particularly care about any of them. They can decide whatever they want and be supported or attacked by whoever. Things that happen in the US are mostly just entertainment to me. They're very good at that most of the time.

BaalsTears
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

What made Thomas a better candidate for the SCOTUS over all other white candidates?

His relentless conservativism.

BornRuff

Is it any worse than what John Roberts faced after siding with the liberal justices on the Affordable Care Act?

Nobody likes to lose.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling

As Twitchy reported, the Supreme Court voted 6 to 2 today (Justice Kagan did not participate) to uphold Michigan’s right to prohibit affirmative action in college admissions. SCOTUS was castigated by plenty of angry liberals, but Justice Clarence Thomas was singled out for particularly nasty treatment:

‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling | Twitchy

Wikipedia says pretty well the exact opposite. Some folks just love to denigrate people!

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

If Thomas is the worst, who is the best?

It's a bogus thread, Petros, pay it no mind!

no new posts