‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling

As Twitchy reported, the Supreme Court voted 6 to 2 today (Justice Kagan did not participate) to uphold Michigan’s right to prohibit affirmative action in college admissions. SCOTUS was castigated by plenty of angry liberals, but Justice Clarence Thomas was singled out for particularly nasty treatment:

check the vile lefty bile towards this dude here:

‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling | Twitchy

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Just out of curiosity, what exactly do you think of as "affirmative action?"

When I fill out an application and preferential hiring is given to a candidate based on race or sex regardless of qualification.

Government jobs are extremely biased to minority groups in their hiring practice.

As I understand it: A policy designed to redress past discrimination against women and minority groups through measures to improve their economic and educational opportunities.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When I fill out an application and preferential hiring is given to a candidate based on race or sex regardless of qualification.

Government jobs are extremely biased to minority groups in their hiring practice.
OK, in that case I agree with you.

As I understand it: A policy designed to redress past discrimination against women and minority groups through measures to improve their economic and educational opportunities.
With serious problems. They benefit those who haven't directly suffered, and harm those who never directly benefited.

Also, in my experience they tend to most benefit those members of minorities who don't need the help.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

In Canada we call them Quebecous .

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
and nobody cares about the other 5 judges...just uncle tom. way to stay classy progs.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What made Thomas a better candidate for the SCOTUS over all other white candidates?

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
and nobody cares about the other 5 judges...just uncle tom. way to stay classy progs.

I don't particularly care about any of them. They can decide whatever they want and be supported or attacked by whoever. Things that happen in the US are mostly just entertainment to me. They're very good at that most of the time.