U.S. Is Weighing Release of a Spy for the Israelis

Locutus

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is discussing the release of an American convicted of spying for Israel more than a quarter of a century ago, American officials said Monday, as it struggles to avert a collapse in peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians.

The Israeli government has long sought the release of the spy, Jonathan J. Pollard, a former Navy intelligence analyst, who is serving a life sentence in a North Carolina prison for passing classified documents to his Israeli handlers. But the United States has steadfastly refused, in part because of the vehement opposition of the nation’s intelligence agencies.

more

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/01/wo...=50430238&_r=0

BaalsTears
Disloyalty to the United States is no longer a big deal. Treason is no longer a big deal. Obama has transformed the country.

Nuggler
He could just "disappear". End of problem.

just saying.

darkbeaver
Republican
Come on it was just a little treason no big deal hardly any body that counts died because of it. He's a really nice guy.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Come on it was just a little treason no big deal hardly any body that counts died because of it. He's a really nice guy.

Not by the Constitutional definition of treason.

darkbeaver
Republican
It's just an antique piece of paper.

Tecumsehsbones

It's just an antique piece of paper.

It's the law in the U.S.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
hahaahahahahahahaha Money is the lord and law in the US of A. You are living in a past that didn't even exist.

Tecumsehsbones

hahaahahahahahahaha Money is the lord and law in the US of A. You are living in a past that didn't even exist.

I thought it was da Jooz. Try to be consistent.

Aw, hell, what am I saying? Crazy ain't consistent.

darkbeaver
Republican
+2
#10  Top Rated Post
Here's the law makers working for MONEY

Bernie Sanders: Supreme Court is paving the way to an oligarchic society

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) blasted the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Wednesday to abolish overall federal campaign spending limits, meaning that wealthy individuals now have carte blanche to spend as much as they like to affect the outcomes of federal elections. “Freedom of speech, in my view, does not mean the freedom to buy the United States government,” said Sanders in a statement.

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I thought it was da Jooz. Try to be consistent.

Aw, hell, what am I saying? Crazy ain't consistent.

I seem to be consistently on your mind. Is there something beside my pretty blues you'd like to look into?huba huba zoom

Tecumsehsbones

I seem to be consistently on your mind. Is there something beside my pretty blues you'd like to look into?huba huba zoom

Nah, I don't stick my d*ck in crazy.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
I bet.

no new posts