U.S. Is Weighing Release of a Spy for the Israelis

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is discussing the release of an American convicted of spying for Israel more than a quarter of a century ago, American officials said Monday, as it struggles to avert a collapse in peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians.

The Israeli government has long sought the release of the spy, Jonathan J. Pollard, a former Navy intelligence analyst, who is serving a life sentence in a North Carolina prison for passing classified documents to his Israeli handlers. But the United States has steadfastly refused, in part because of the vehement opposition of the nation’s intelligence agencies.

more

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/01/w...0140401&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=50430238&_r=0

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Here's the law makers working for MONEY

Bernie Sanders: Supreme Court is paving the way to an oligarchic society

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) blasted the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on Wednesday to abolish overall federal campaign spending limits, meaning that wealthy individuals now have carte blanche to spend as much as they like to affect the outcomes of federal elections. “Freedom of speech, in my view, does not mean the freedom to buy the United States government,” said Sanders in a statement.

I thought it was da Jooz. Try to be consistent.

Aw, hell, what am I saying? Crazy ain't consistent.

I seem to be consistently on your mind. Is there something beside my pretty blues you'd like to look into?
huba huba zoom