Clinton 53%, Mitt Romney 44%
Clinton 55%, Mike Huckabee 41%
Clinton 56%, Ted Cruz 39%
Clinton 58%, Jeb Bush 38%
Clinton 58%, Rand Paul 38%
Clinton 58%, Chris Christie 37%
Clinton 58%, Marco Rubio 37%
Clinton 62%, Sarah Palin 35%

It seems like the kind of thing a Hillary supporter might like to brag about.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Unfortunately! Considering the Bengazi episode, it simply amazes me that people would vote for her. I certainly wouldn't want to be Consular/Embassy staff if she became President as I would know that should anything bad happen, I'm dead meat!! No one would be "available" to assist me or my staff. Scary!!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
More unfortunate is that some sheeple will defend this lying insensitive cow re: that incident and all the causal tales spun by barry's handlers. Oh, and only a few 'folk' died so it's not that big of deal really. Really.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Long way from election day but its a good start. The conservatives will pay dearly
for their actions of obstruction. The fact is America will be less and less ultra
conservative as the immigrants keep coming. The urban high density areas will
vote for Democrats and the rural areas will vote conservative as they do
Republicans could abandoned obstructionism and generate support of course to
do that they would have to convert to becoming Democrats.
The conservative obstructionists like Cruz are destroying the chances of beating
Hilory.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Long way from election day but its a good start. The conservatives will pay dearly
for their actions of obstruction. The fact is America will be less and less ultra
conservative as the immigrants keep coming.

Just as long as they stay away from your 90% white city right DG?

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
The fact is America will be less and less ultra
conservative as the immigrants keep coming.

I understand (and I could be wrong) that in the USA more than 50% of the population is now on some form of social assistance. We have similar numbers in Canada but in both country politics is starting to boil down to a growing divide between the Makers vs the Takers and as the Takers continue to grow in numbers a two party system like in the US will probably never see the Republicans in power again unless they reinvent themselves along the lines of the Progressive Conservatives or a third or fourth left wing party becomes established that helps to dilute the vote.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I understand (and I could be wrong) that in the USA more than 50% of the population is now on some form of social assistance. We have similar numbers in Canada but in both country politics is starting to boil down to a growing divide between the Makers vs the Takers and as the Takers continue to grow in numbers a two party system like in the US will probably never see the Republicans in power again unless they reinvent themselves along the lines of the Progressive Conservatives or a third or fourth left wing party becomes established that helps to dilute the vote.

Great points. Sad isn't it?

Unless the GOP promises more free stuff and a lower middle class to middle class lifestyle without having to work they could be in trouble for sure.

It is a Dem strategy to keep the Takers comfortable with government handouts enough so that they stay sedentary and vote . The more Takers they have the better so they can be ruled easily.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And remember...

“Don't let anybody tell you that, you know, it's corporations and businesses that create jobs.”