California Libs Push Bill To Redefine Consensual Sex As Rape…

Locutus
+2
california

How does classifying most consensual sex as rape help rape victims? As a lawyer who has handled rape and sexual harassment cases, I have no idea, but this radical result is what some want to happen in California. In endorsing a bill in the California legislature that would require “affirmative consent” before sex can occur on campus, the editorial boards of the Sacramento and Fresno Bee (external - login to view) and the Daily Californian (external - login to view) advocated that sex be treated as “sexual assault” unless the participants discuss it “out loud” before sex, and “demonstrate they obtained verbal ‘affirmative consent’ before engaging in sexual activity.” Never mind that consent to most sex is non-verbal, and that rape has historically been understood to be an act against someone’s will, rather than simply a non-violent act that they did not consent to in advance. Perhaps in response to the bill, the University of California, on February 25, adopted a policy (external - login to view) requiring affirmative consent not just to sex, but to every form of “physical sexual activity” engaged in.

more

California activists seek to redefine quiet, consensual sex as rape through Senate Bill 967 - Liberty Unyielding (external - login to view)

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Perhaps a consent form and a day's notice? Some people really should get lives....

Liberalman
They forgot the Aids certificate

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+3
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't liberals credited with "free love" movements in times past?

Liberalman
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't liberals credited with "free love" movements in times past?

At the time it was better than going to war with Charlie

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Who the hell is Charlie? If you were really a liberal, you knew him as a person

BornRuff
+2
This is why I went out and became a licensed notary. Now everything is nice and legal with only a few minutes of paperwork. Going all the way to the court house was really a mood killer.

Tecumsehsbones
+3
Pay her and get a receipt.

Liberalman

Who the hell is Charlie? If you were really a liberal, you knew him as a person

The Americans fought Charlie in the Vietnam war

BaalsTears
+6
#10  Top Rated Post
Someone will invent a "Let's Screw" app that can be downloaded for free and used with PIN codes for identification and security.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

Someone will invent a "Let's Screw" app that can be downloaded for free and used with PIN codes for identification and security.

I'll be damned. That's brilliant!

I'm on it. In honour of you as the concept man, I'll let you choose whether I bring it out in iPhone, Android, or Windows first.

I'll keep the royalties.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I'll be damned. That's brilliant!

I'm on it. In honour of you as the concept man, I'll let you choose whether I bring it out in iPhone, Android, or Windows first.

I'll keep the royalties.

I'm full of all sorts of ideas when it comes to screwing.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LiberalmanView Post

The Americans fought Charlie in the Vietnam war

Yeah.... I know the history of the conflict.

No rabid "liberal" ever referred to people in the Vietnamese Communist movement as Charlie, Victor Charles or VC. It was considered not politically correct to do so. Some I have met, actually referred to him as "brother" as it was a 'nationalist" movement. Followers and hangers on are often referred to as "hippies" - the flower children who were all for "free love".

Don't try to be cool. You either are ... or you aren't.
Last edited by lone wolf; Mar 10th, 2014 at 01:23 PM..

B00Mer
Republican
The decline of morals in society can be attributed to Liberalism and Liberals... it's the self indulgence of sex and drugs, quick gratification and absence of religion.

Nuggler

Yeah.... I know the history of the conflict.

No rabid "liberal" ever referred to people in the Vietnamese Communist movement as Charlie, Victor Charles or VC. It was considered not politically correct to do so. Some I have met, actually referred to him as "brother" as it was a 'nationalist" movement. Followers and hangers on are often referred to as "hippies" - the flower childers who were all for "free love".

Don't try to be cool. You either are ... or you aren't.

Pete Seeger and his wife went to North Vietnam during the Vietnam War. Believe he considered them brothers.
But; say whatcha want bout Pete, he had the courage of his convictions............short of actually going to a Commie country and actually living there.

Too bad he hadn't stopped singing when his voice wrecked............woops off the OP. sorry.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Jane Fonda too.

Question: Was Jane Fonda Peter?

Tecumsehsbones
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

The decline of morals in society can be attributed to Liberalism and Liberals... it's the self indulgence of sex and drugs, quick gratification and absence of religion.

You've spent a fair amount of time horrifying and nauseating us with tales of your cocksman past. Are you saying it's liberalism that made you jump all those women?

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

california

How does classifying most consensual sex as rape help rape victims? As a lawyer who has handled rape and sexual harassment cases, I have no idea, but this radical result is what some want to happen in California. California activists seek to redefine quiet, consensual sex as rape through Senate Bill 967 - Liberty Unyielding (external - login to view)

How are they going to know if a couple verbally discussed consent or not unless there are witnesses? Geeeez some people are dense.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Can there be such a thing as pre-meditated spontaneity?

L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
+1

Meh, Gliberals are just better at getting caught. Cons are better at not getting caught.

Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

How are they going to know if a couple verbally discussed consent or not unless there are witnesses? Geeeez some people are dense.

I can see a whole pile of frivolous court cases coming up with this BS.

El Barto
+1
Loc should work for the research staff for Limbaugh.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
I am still trying to find the "liberal part"...?

from the article it is a group of activists...and it is occurring on a college campus not the general public and it is likely a response to the number of rapes that have occurred after kids get drinking heavily and decide it's time to all jump one girl

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1

Perhaps a consent form and a day's notice?

Legislate that a bona fide permission slip from Mom is stapled to the application

El Barto
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Exactly !
When you lean too far right or left you become twisted

Liberalman
Americans called them charlie

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Apparently you do too

PoliticalNick
Free Thinker
+1

I don't think bringing the bible to bed will make it go any quicker....quite the opposite in fact.

Locutus

from the article it is a group of activists...and it is occurring on a college campus not the general public and it is likely a response to the number of rapes that have occurred after kids get drinking heavily and decide it's time to all jump one girl

The democrat government of california introduced the bill, so that is likely enough the explanation here.

But if those moonbats aren't 'liberal', I might stand corrected.

PoliticalNick
Free Thinker
+4

.....kids get drinking heavily and decide it's time to all jump one girl

So we were at my friend's place drinking and feeling mary. Mary didn't like it and left which brought a cheer as we all jumped for joy. Joy was more receptive...

eh1eh
+3

You mean societies not conforming to your opinion of 'morals'?