Barack Obama Failed

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Barack Obama Failed

Hurray!! Another website bitching about Obama!!

No, not at all... but may stray a little. It should be called; "I voted for Obama and want my vote back."

This website is about the "Affordable Health Care" plan.. an Health Insurance policy that is mandatory just like Auto Insurance, and rather than being "Affordable" it is costing the economy jobs and has cost families to loose their health coverage..

Just think about this scenario for a minute..

1. Obama bailed out big business with tax payer money..

2. Obama gives out massive taxpayer loans to alternative energy companies that go bankrupt, such as Solyndra.

3. Blocking Keystone Pipeline, makes no sense. I would rather buy oil from Canada, a friend of the USA and close ally, than buy oil from Saudi Arabia and allow them to fund more terrorist attacks against the USA.. Not to mention, shipping by rail is far more dangerous.

- Canada should block the oil tankers that ship crude oil from Alaska down to the western coast of the USA via the Strait of Juan de Fuca (Canadian waters), stating enviormental concerns over an oil spill. Watch your gas prices double.

3. Obama catered to big Insurance companies and screwed the people.. Insurance rates are rising, not being lowered.

48 Million uninsured, after 10 years of Obamacare there will still be 30 million uninsured and the health insurance rates will go up... that's not affordable health care... $364/mo is what I personally pay... you get sick just worrying about paying the bill each month.

Why not have a truly "Affordable" health care plan, provided by the Government.. just basic, basic, basic health Insurance to cover doctor and hospital visits and operations.. $100/mo for every citizen.. you still have a co-pay system to stop abuse $20 for a doctor, $50 for Urgent Care, $100 for Hospitals..

If you want to keep you current Blue Cross or United Health Care plan, or whatever else.. you can or buy the government plan.. this way you wrap Medicare and Medicaid into this new government plan.. if you don't make above the national poverty line as far as income, you get you're health coverage free..

If you want a Private room, Ambulance Service, Prescription Drugs, Prenatal care, Dental and so on you still need to buy that from Private Insurance Companies..I don't know about you, but this is what I call AFFORDABLE!!

Obama has failed the American people.. yeah I know there are those who support the President, have their blinders on.. Obama can do no wrong, personally I think those individuals are with welfare bums, leaches in society.. thinking Obama is going to give them a free hand out.

This new minimum wage law, $10,00 an hour.. what ever happen to an America that believed in bettering itself, getting an education so you can get that better paying job.. America is being dumbed down..

Obama is a brilliant politician, but a lousy leader...

He has failed the American public on so many levels.. from Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, NSA, Syria, and Obamacare. Now he is asking the public trust his administration to write a new Immigration Law.

Yeah, pretends to be a friend to the Hispanic Community.. LOL Under Obama there has been more illegals deported from the USA, more than any other president.

Obama thinks if you say a lie enough times, it eventually becomes true (like a kid or psychopath)... people will start believing your version of the story. If that fails then just play it down...

- the four who died in Benghazi, their deaths don't matter.. if it was your brother, father or son over their when the Obama administration said that, would you agree?

http://www.BarackObamaFailed.com

----------------------------------------

Canada needs to have a co-pay system to stop abuse.. it might save the Canadian "FREE" Health Care system. Fukking waiting on a person in the emergency who has a cold..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Barack Obama Failed

Hurray!! Another website bitching about Obama!!
Maybe it won't be the eleventy-bazillionth and one rehash of the real, perceived, and fantasised failures of Obama through the eyes of the right wing.

No, not at all... but may stray a little. It should be called; "I voted for Obama and want my vote back."

This website is about the "Affordable Health Care" plan.. an Health Insurance policy that is mandatory just like Auto Insurance, and rather than being "Affordable" it is costing the economy jobs and has cost families to loose their health coverage..

Just think about this scenario for a minute..

1. Obama bailed out big business with tax payer money..

2. Obama gives out massive taxpayer loans to alternative energy companies that go bankrupt, such as Solyndra.

3. Blocking Keystone Pipeline, makes no sense. I would rather buy oil from Canada, a friend of the USA and close ally, than buy oil from Saudi Arabia and allow them to fund more terrorist attacks against the USA.. Not to mention, shipping by rail is far more dangerous.

- Canada should block the oil tankers that ship crude oil from Alaska down to the western coast of the USA via the Strait of Juan de Fuca (Canadian waters), stating enviormental concerns over an oil spill. Watch your gas prices double.

3. Obama catered to big Insurance companies and screwed the people.. Insurance rates are rising, not being lowered.

48 Million uninsured, after 10 years of Obamacare there will still be 30 million uninsured and the health insurance rates will go up... that's not affordable health care... $364/mo is what I personally pay... you get sick just worrying about paying the bill each month.

Why not have a truly "Affordable" health care plan, provided by the Government.. just basic, basic, basic health Insurance to cover doctor and hospital visits and operations.. $100/mo for every citizen.. you still have a co-pay system to stop abuse $20 for a doctor, $50 for Urgent Care, $100 for Hospitals..

If you want to keep you current Blue Cross or United Health Care plan, or whatever else.. you can or buy the government plan.. this way you wrap Medicare and Medicaid into this new government plan.. if you don't make above the national poverty line as far as income, you get you're health coverage free..

If you want a Private room, Ambulance Service, Prescription Drugs, Prenatal care, Dental and so on you still need to buy that from Private Insurance Companies..I don't know about you, but this is what I call AFFORDABLE!!

Obama has failed the American people.. yeah I know there are those who support the President, have their blinders on.. Obama can do no wrong, personally I think those individuals are with welfare bums, leaches in society.. thinking Obama is going to give them a free hand out.

This new minimum wage law, $10,00 an hour.. what ever happen to an America that believed in bettering itself, getting an education so you can get that better paying job.. America is being dumbed down..

Obama is a brilliant politician, but a lousy leader...

He has failed the American public on so many levels.. from Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious, NSA, Syria, and Obamacare. Now he is asking the public trust his administration to write a new Immigration Law.

Yeah, pretends to be a friend to the Hispanic Community.. LOL Under Obama there has been more illegals deported from the USA, more than any other president.

Obama thinks if you say a lie enough times, it eventually becomes true (like a kid or psychopath)... people will start believing your version of the story. If that fails then just play it down...

- the four who died in Benghazi, their deaths don't matter.. if it was your brother, father or son over their when the Obama administration said that, would you agree?

http://www.BarackObamaFailed.com

----------------------------------------
Or maybe it will be.

Canada needs to have a co-pay system to stop abuse.. it might save the Canadian "FREE" Health Care system. Fukking waiting on a person in the emergency who has a cold..
Why don't you just blame Obama, like you do for everything else?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

Interesting thought... Sure would stir the pot on a bunch of issues

No shyte.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If you're waiting for somebody with a cold it means you're there for something with even less priority.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Interesting thought... Sure would stir the pot on a bunch of issues

That would be interesting.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No from the rightwingers that would rather buy bullets than look after their own people.

That's right... I forgot they were still under the illusion that Obamacare is a GOP plan. Even though not one Republican voted for it.

Has Homeland Security bought every round yet? I wonder how the Ohio Natl. Guard did in their war games against OPFOR 2nd Amendment Supporters.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
That's right... I forgot they were still under the illusion that Obamacare is a GOP plan. Even though not one Republican voted for it.

Has Homeland Security bought every round yet? I wonder how the Ohio Natl. Guard did in their war games against OPFOR 2nd Amendment Supporters.

It would be naive to think that the GOP had no impact on how the bill ultimately came into being. Their constant attempts to block it severely limited the ability of Obama to implement the bill as he originally planned and gave more influence to the fringes on the Democrat side.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It would be naive to think that the GOP had no impact on how the bill ultimately came into being. Their constant attempts to block it severely limited the ability of Obama to implement the bill as he originally planned and gave more influence to the fringes on the Democrat side.

Sigh...

When Obamacare was passed it was numerically IMPOSSIBLE for the GOP to stop it... IMPOSSIBLE. The Democrat Party was in full control of both the House of Representatives and the Senate.

There was nothing that the GOP could do to block it... Nothing.

The in-fighting was between the Democrats with knowing that passing this Obamacare Bill could be the end to them. The Democrats were the authors and passers of this bill ONLY.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Sigh...

When Obamacare was passed it was numerically IMPOSSIBLE for the GOP to stop it... IMPOSSIBLE. The Democrat Party was in full control of both the House of Representatives and the Senate.

The in-fighting was between the Democrats with knowing that passing this Obamacare Bill could be the end to them. The Democrats were the authors and passers of this bill ONLY.

Doesn't matter, it's still the Republican's fault.... And Harper, he's to blame as well

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Sigh...

That isn't the whole story.

With the death of Ted Kennedy, his seat came up for election and was won by a republican, which made it possible for the republicans to filibuster anything and everything that came through the senate. The senate was able to pass one version of the bill before this.

After that, the house and the senate normally have a conference to sort out disagreements between their two bills and then both pass another bill that they both agree with. This could not happen because the republicans openly said they would filibuster anything that came back to the senate. So their only option was to pass the senate bill or nothing at all.