Ted Nugent

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm glad he's out there. If you want to know what the right wing is thinking (if you can call what they do "thinking"), Ted's your man.

They should make him official spokesthug for the Tea Party.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'm glad he's out there. If you want to know what the right wing is thinking (if you can call what they do "thinking"), Ted's your man.

They should make him official spokesthug for the Tea Party.
Do you have a link or something ? I don't get your point .

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Ted called barry a 'subhuman mongrel' and it made some people angry. Ted apologized but jimmies were rustled beyond the breaking point.

I think our little cartoon buddy is still mad.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He watched the Ted interview on CNN or was it MSNBC? I saw it advertised while watching Anthony Bourdain (CNN) or Car Chasers (MSNBC) not sure which.
Actually, I read about it in the newspaper. It just occurs to me that Ted is the perfect spokesman for the right wing, has been for years.

As I said, I like him. He says his piece straight up, no sugarcoating or waffling.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Actually, I read about it in the newspaper. It just occurs to me that Ted is the perfect spokesman for the right wing, has been for years.

As I said, I like him. He says his piece straight up, no sugarcoating or waffling.

I like him because he's more of fiscal conservative as opposed to a social conservative. Guys like him want more freedom and less government. People like Walter and the teabaggers want just as much government spending as the left. They just want it on different things

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

He speaks his mind that is for sure.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He speaks his mind that is for sure.
Now you're getting it. I don't expect or even desire everybody to agree with me. I just find it more efficient if they lay out their positions straight up. Ted does that.

People who need a hard look are those who are trying to silence him (mostly Republicans).

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
I saw Ted on CNN yesterday with the smuggest, phonest apology you can imagine for his rant on Obama, delivered through a smirk, a nod and wink.

They replayed the rage fueled diatribe, filled the 1950s insinuations to communists.. and black 'monkeys'. It was grotesque and repulsive. I was never a fan of his music, but i used to find his politics amusing, kind of a charicature of a backwoods macho posturing. But now i just find him pathetic.. an intellectual and moral weakling.. put out at full incoherent decibels pumped up to '11' on the Marshall amp (kind of like his music).

This is what the Republicans roll out to solidify the 'Redneck' vote.. which goes to show how desperate they've become. With Rush Limbaugh's talk show in precipitous decline.. this is what they're left with on their soapbox.. good luck. :roll:

Last edited: