Let's pick on Hillary (Her Thighness)

Walter
+1 / -1
She wants to be prez. So she better have a thick skin because she ain't black but she is female and the MSM does love her.

CNN apologizes profusely after airing video of Hillary Clinton laughing | WashingtonExaminer.com

eh1eh
Ya. We know Hillary is a real softy.

BornRuff
+1
If you wanted to start a thread to make fun of Hillary Clinton, what purpose does the CNN clip serve?

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

If you wanted to start a thread to make fun of Hillary Clinton, what purpose does the CNN clip serve?

CNN screwed up. Fact

The Clinton's have a long memory for getting even.

captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

The Clinton's have a long memory for getting even.

That only works when you are living in the White House.

Til then, she's just a disgruntled old white codger

BornRuff
She obviously seems to be hinting at it, but do you guys think she will actually run?

I honestly don't know why she would want to.

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morganView Post

That only works when you are living in the White House.

Til then, she's just a disgruntled old white codger

That family has connections. Good old Bill got a sizable donation to his charity a few years back - what was it - around a 100 mill or so.

BaalsTears
+3 / -1
#8  Top Rated Post
I like Bill Clinton. I think he knows how to treat women appropriately. Look at his success with Hillary!

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
Hillary is too old to take another run at prez.

Goober
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Georgia's Senate race tests Hillary Clinton's inevitability theory for 2016

Christianna
No Party Affiliation
+1

2 words RONALD REAGAN.

Walter
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by ChristiannaView Post

2 words RONALD REAGAN.

Best prez in my lifetime but ideologically the opposite of Her Thighness.

BornRuff

2 words RONALD REAGAN.

Men become more distinguished as they age.

On the other hand, it becomes harder and harder to bear a woman's harping and nagging as their looks fade.

The polite thing to do is quietly remove themselves from public view once they have outlived their usefulness as a sex object.

Christianna
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Men become more distinguished as they age.

On the other hand, it becomes harder and harder to bear a woman's harping and nagging as their looks fade.

The polite thing to do is quietly remove themselves from public view once they have outlived their usefulness as a sex object.

Nice to know your high opinion of women. You'd get along fine in any Islamic country.

Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Best prez in my lifetime but ideologically the opposite of Her Thighness.

Not so great there Walter considering the awful crimes that went on in his administration.

Nuggler
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

She wants to be prez. So she better have a thick skin because she ain't black but she is female and the MSM does love her.

CNN apologizes profusely after airing video of Hillary Clinton laughing | WashingtonExaminer.com

Gotta call BS on CNN. They knew what running those two clips would look like. Can't unring a bell.

Walter

Retired_Can_Soldier
I know plenty of Democrats that wouldn't vote for her. I doubt she'll run, but if she does you will see a Republican in the White House.

Walter
Exactly.

Why Hillary Clinton's past is fair game in presidential race | WashingtonExaminer.com

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

I know plenty of Democrats that wouldn't vote for her. I doubt she'll run, but if she does you will see a Republican in the White House.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that RC.

cj44
No Party Affiliation
+2
Barring any unforseen event that would impede her from running, she will run - in fact is running now. She will likely win as 50% of the American electorate are looking for more freebies and the chances of the repubs producing a reasonable candidate is near impossible.

BruSan
Here's the Hilary playbook 2016:

"We must adopt some form of accelerated path to citizenship for those residing in the U.S. without visas." Notice lack of usage of word "illegals"?

"We must expand and extend term limits for unemployment benefits to include those who have no choice but to face the spectre of transitioning to welfare."

"We must fine tune and expand those features of the ACA to make ALL citizens eligible for affordable healthcare through a program of single payer that assesses deductibles to registered income of cardholder."

"Women choosing to serve their country in one of our armed forces deserve to be able to do so with the assurance crimes of a sexual nature will not threaten their career paths in any way."

"I want to assure all citizens wherever they may be and during whatever role they are asked to fill by our country that whatever threat they may face on our behalf they will not face alone, nor will they be forsaken and left behind. The full force and power of the U.S. of A. will be brought to bear to guarantee their safety."

Hilary spouting these and similar inane platitudes throughout her campaign will virtually guarantee her to be a shoe-in with all minorities and gender biased voters lining up in the rain for hours on end to get to the polls.

Locutus
canckles

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave

2 words RONALD REAGAN.

I rest my case.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by cj44View Post

Barring any unforseen event that would impede her from running, she will run - in fact is running now. She will likely win as 50% of the American electorate are looking for more freebies and the chances of the repubs producing a reasonable candidate is near impossible.

Absolutely. The dependent class is growing. Lots of free money and fraud abounds.

Taunton woman charged with drug trafficking after search warrant execution - News - The Taunton Daily Gazette, Taunton, MA - Taunton, MA

This woman had 13 EBT SNAP cards when she was busted for heroine.

BaalsTears

Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave

2 words RONALD REAGAN.

I rest my case.

I admire Reagan in many ways, but his health problems in his second term made him ineffective in many ways. It's possible that the same thing would happen to any elderly person who occupies the White House. Hillary is too old to be president.

JLM
No Party Affiliation

Not to mention too much of a bullsh*tter!

Walter
Rough night?

Checking In on Hillary Clinton's Recent Appearance . . . | National Review Online

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Why waste the time?

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Why waste the time?

You just did.

Sal
No Party Affiliation
+1

Nice to know your high opinion of women. You'd get along fine in any Islamic country.

Not so great there Walter considering the awful crimes that went on in his administration.

crimes? what crimes? old white Republicans do not commit crimes, they just make tough decisions doncha know...