Steven Seagal considering governor run

spaminator
Steven Seagal considering governor run
WENN.com

First posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:39 AM EST | Updated: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:47 AM EST
Action man Steven Seagal is considering a political run in Arizona.
The Under Siege star has revealed he is in talks with state officials about fighting for the office of governor.
The tough guy told KNXV-TV of his plans while promoting his new U.S. cable TV reality series, Steven Seagal - Lawman: Maricopa County, which is shot in Arizona.
In the show, Seagal, who is an official police deputy, teams up with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his posse of unpaid civilians to crack down on crime in Arizona.
Of his political dreams, Seagal admits a run for Governor was a kind of joke at first, but he says, I suppose Id remotely consider it.
And he already has a campaign priority - U.S. border control.
He adds, Any kind of terrorism could come and does come (through open borders) and I think its a tremendous oversight by the current administration.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, left, watches as actor and Maricopa County posse member Steven Seagal addresses the media about a simulated school shooting in Fountain Hills, Ariz., on February 9, 2013. (REUTERS/Darryl Webb)

Steven Seagal considering governor run | World | News | Toronto Sun

MHz
Works for me.

Steven Seagal On Deadly Ground 1994 Ending Speech - YouTube

petros
He'd make a great Gov.

B00Mer
Republican
The attention wh0re must be coming out with a new B movie and wants to plug it...

He'll never get elected as governor .. (I hope) California would be a bigger joke.

Nuggler
""Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, left, watches as actor and Maricopa County posse member Steven Seagal addresses the media about a simulated school shooting in Fountain Hills, Ariz., on February 9, 2013. (REUTERS/Darryl Webb)""

Joe is probably wondering if he has a tent big enough for Steve. lol. {no smileys - thanks CC}

Stevie looks like he's put on weight, but betcha he can still kick some serious a s s .

petros
My cousin used to be his personal assistant for about 6 years.

B00Mer
Republican
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

My cousin used to be his personal assistant for about 6 years.

That job come with knee pads??

petros
Why?

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

""Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, left, watches as actor and Maricopa County posse member Steven Seagal addresses the media about a simulated school shooting in Fountain Hills, Ariz., on February 9, 2013. (REUTERS/Darryl Webb)""

Joe is probably wondering if he has a tent big enough for Steve. lol. {no smileys - thanks CC}

Stevie looks like he's put on weight, but betcha he can still kick some serious a s s .

That was my first thought seeing the picture ... the guy has gotten fat. And yes, after he knocks you out with a karate chop, he can do more damage now by sitting on you.

Locutus

The Great Pretender Steven Seagal - YouTube

Steven Seagal Obama regime very good at controlling media propaganda - YouTube

* hey, some adult language in those vids.

karrie
No Party Affiliation
Cool. I wonder how much more the state can ring up in human right violation pay-outs if he gets in?

B00Mer
Republican
What the USA needs to do is build a border fence around California, or send a fracking crew along the state line, drill 1000 feet down and drop some nukes in those holes, maybe we can help it slide into the ocean..

Spade
Free Thinker
I would support Jonathan Seagull.

Locutus

Spade
Free Thinker

Ty Segall quotThank God For Sinnersquot - YouTube

B00Mer
Republican

I'm gonna Bitch Slap you if you don't vote for Steven

2 words... Jenny Craig..

B00Mer
Republican
You know I just left Phoenix and I asked people who lived there what they thought of Segal running for Governor and I like one reply that summed it up perfectly.

Steve Segal was a B actor and he will make a C governor.

Nuff Said.