Steven Seagal considering governor run

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Steven Seagal considering governor run
WENN.com

First posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:39 AM EST | Updated: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 10:47 AM EST
Action man Steven Seagal is considering a political run in Arizona.
The Under Siege star has revealed he is in talks with state officials about fighting for the office of governor.
The tough guy told KNXV-TV of his plans while promoting his new U.S. cable TV reality series, Steven Seagal - Lawman: Maricopa County, which is shot in Arizona.
In the show, Seagal, who is an official police deputy, teams up with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his posse of unpaid civilians to crack down on crime in Arizona.
Of his political dreams, Seagal admits a run for Governor was “a kind of joke” at first, but he says, “I suppose I’d remotely consider it.”
And he already has a campaign priority - U.S. border control.
He adds, “Any kind of terrorism could come and does come (through open borders) and I think it’s a tremendous oversight by the current administration.”
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, left, watches as actor and Maricopa County posse member Steven Seagal addresses the media about a simulated school shooting in Fountain Hills, Ariz., on February 9, 2013. (REUTERS/Darryl Webb)

Steven Seagal considering governor run | World | News | Toronto Sun

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
""Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, left, watches as actor and Maricopa County posse member Steven Seagal addresses the media about a simulated school shooting in Fountain Hills, Ariz., on February 9, 2013. (REUTERS/Darryl Webb)""

Joe is probably wondering if he has a tent big enough for Steve. lol. {no smileys - thanks CC}

Stevie looks like he's put on weight, but betcha he can still kick some serious a s s .

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
""Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, left, watches as actor and Maricopa County posse member Steven Seagal addresses the media about a simulated school shooting in Fountain Hills, Ariz., on February 9, 2013. (REUTERS/Darryl Webb)""

Joe is probably wondering if he has a tent big enough for Steve. lol. {no smileys - thanks CC}

Stevie looks like he's put on weight, but betcha he can still kick some serious a s s .

That was my first thought seeing the picture ... the guy has gotten fat. And yes, after he knocks you out with a karate chop, he can do more damage now by sitting on you.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Cool. I wonder how much more the state can ring up in human right violation pay-outs if he gets in?