LAX shooter ID'd

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Oh ffs, do you need to find out how he votes so you'll know whether to defend or condemn his behaviour?
Have you ever seen a shooting in the U S that is not politicized by Democrats?
Meh.. methinks Walter just wanted to shoot first...Pun intended...;-)

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Since no political affiliation has been attributed to the shooter we must assume he is a Dem.

Paul Anthony Ciancia Identified As LAX Shooting Suspect (PHOTO)

I'm thinking his politics don't matter. He is just a whining, sniveling retard who had his candy taken away. Oh wait, that's you Wally ever since Obama got elected and continued to remove freedoms and rights just like the puppet before him. You bore me with your inane idiocy man. I can only imagine you sitting home in a corner looking just like your avatar every time more legislation comes out of Washington though I can be sure you would love the exact same legislation if it came fro a republican govt. That of course is what shows you for the absolute brain-dead, puss-filled boil on the a$$ of society you prove yourself to be every time you write a post.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm thinking his politics don't matter. He is just a whining, sniveling retard who had his candy taken away. Oh wait, that's you Wally ever since Obama got elected and continued to remove freedoms and rights just like the puppet before him. You bore me with your inane idiocy man. I can only imagine you sitting home in a corner looking just like your avatar every time more legislation comes out of Washington though I can be sure you would love the exact same legislation if it came fro a republican govt. That of course is what shows you for the absolute brain-dead, puss-filled boil on the a$$ of society you prove yourself to be every time you write a post.
What an excellent example of projection, coming from a guy so fearful he claims he'd shoot unarmed bylaw officers for the despicable crime of doing their job.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Another week, another shooting spree in America.

These stories no longer interest me. They happen too often.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Interesting that the authors of the first three posts would no doubt claim with great vehemence they that judge people as individuals, not as members of this or that group.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's that supposed legal training that dulls the mind.
He sure does have the supposition of a closing argument part down pat. If one was so inclined to assume watching Law & Order was legitimate legal training, lol.