Smile! You’ve Got Socialized Healthcare!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The numbed-drones are out and about, looking fabulous and spreading good cheer:

Obamacare “Navigators” Told To “Smile” When They Sign People Up For Obama’s Train Wreck Health Care Plan…

Obamacare Navigators are being told to smile as they sell President Obama’s failed healthcare law to the public. That’s according to a 217 page manual, the Health Insurance Marketplace Navigator Standard Operating Procedures Manual, released by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services on Monday. Will their pitch sound something like this?
We’re going to strangle you with regulations, smother you in bureaucracy, make it next to impossible for you to find full-time work, and intrude in the some of the most intimate decisions you’ll make in your life… But we’re smiling, so you should be happy about all of this!
Perhaps not. But sadly, none of this is a joke. The administration states:
Section 2.2.1 Smile –Maintain a Positive Demeanor
This is the most simple and most powerful tip for consumer assistance (and most interpersonal interactions). Smile. Smiles are contagious; usually when you smile at somebody they will smile back at you. Do not pretend to smile, or produce a false smile; these are easy to spot and send the wrong messages. Relax, gain eye-contact, and smile naturally. This will help consumers to feel at ease and welcomed. You will come across as friendly and approachable, setting the scene for positive interaction.
If you are talking to somebody on the telephone, you can still smile; your voice sounds different when you smile and are happy. Consumers are more likely to want to talk to a cheerful person with an enthusiastic personality and by smiling while you talk you can help to project this.
Keep reading…

Smile! You’ve Got Socialized Healthcare!

Obamacare “Navigators” Told To “Smile” When They Sign People Up For Obama’s Train Wreck Health Care Plan… | Weasel Zippers

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The real problem with Obamacare is that it didn't go far enough and fast enough.
Obama should have usurped the power of the managed privates right from the
beginning.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Becoming an Obamacare Navigator is a wonderful way of committing Identity Theft because there are no restrictions on who can be a Navigator. No background checks, no bonding requirements, no licensing.

Navigators can steal identities with impunity.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Too bad our insurance coverage plans won't be as comprehensive as that you guys have in Canada. One the wannabes will never relinquish in favor of the crap we have.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
The real problem with Obamacare is that it didn't go far enough and fast enough.
Obama should have usurped the power of the managed privates right from the
beginning.

I'm not sure about that but I certainly would have an issue with the IRS being in charge of it! Incredible and scarey!!

JMHO

I'm not sure about that but I certainly would have an issue with the IRS being in charge of it! Incredible and scarey!!

JMHO

On second thought, you're right but my contention that the IRS shouldn't be involved still stands lol Also, his effort to insure the uninsured doesn't work - there'll still be millions who won't be covered. What a waste of time (and paper)!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
We can afford to pay for Israel's health care coverage every year. But we sure as hell cannot afford another 45,000 dead per year in a Republican created holocaust that has killed over a million people in the past 20+ years.

I'm guessing that via your full-press diversion on the question that the real answer is 'No'

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
The only pertinent question is: Can you (the US economy) afford this?

The people who weren't buying insurance but needed healthcare were costing tax payers money, money that the US can't afford. The prices are going down in Democrat states, states that have no partisan reason to see a Democratic President's signature legislation fail. If you want something to be a failure, it's fairly easy to make that happen...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My mom says she heard all this same crap when Saskatchewan became the first in Nor Am to have universal healthcare but none of what the fear mongers claimed came true.