State Department Defends Decision To Hold Nobody Responsible For Benghazi

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

What do we know:

• That Benghazi Consulate was an unstable place for months. Numerous attacks and threats of attacks were made to the consulate for months before the killings of our ambassador and three other Americans.

• As would be logical, requests were made for more security, and they were told no.

• As one would expect, except our president, attacks happened on the anniversary of 9-11 and our Ambassador and three others were killed. (And in a horrible way). They asked for help during the attack and were DENIED.

• The president, secretary of State Hillary Clinton and many White House others fed the American people that it was a sudden riot brought on by a movie put on You Tube in June no one ever heard of. They LIED.

• During a ceremony for the families of the dead, Obama shook hands (like a dead fish) with one of the fathers, but couldn’t look him in the eyes. Hillary promised to go after the movie maker (still going with the lie story), and Biden asked the father in the most lowest forms of life way, “Did your son always have balls the size of cueballs?”

These are the items we know for sure. The White House is looking either deceptive or inept. Neither is a good option for our brave Americans overseas nor for those of us safe at home.
But here is the OTHER story. As sickening as that is. Main news outlets are NOT reporting it. What is the biggest enemy to freedom and liberty to this country? A news that won’t report the TRUTH about their “beloved” president.

So much more here:
Retired Lt. Col.: My Sources Say Obama Was in the Room Watching Benghazi Attack Happen – Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer said Saturday he has sources saying President Barack Obama was in the room at the White House watching the assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya unfold.
Two unarmed U.S. drones were dispatched to the consulate and recorded the final hours of the attack, which killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
“This was in the middle of the business day in Washington, so everybody at the White House, CIA, Pentagon, everybody was watching this go down,” Shaffer said on Fox News’ “Justice with Judge Jeanine.” “According to my sources, yes, [Obama] was one of those in the White House Situation Room in real-time watching this.”
VIDEO-”They Murdered My Son” Seal’s Dad Reacts to News Son Was Denied Help in Benghazi
Father Of Navy SEAL Killed In Benghazi Says Obama Admin Pushing A “Pack Of Lies”
Docs Show Obama Overruled Clinton To Deny Security In Benghazi
Requests for support from Benghazi embassy were denied by the Obama administration
Libyan Attack — Pleas For Help & Backup Were Denied 3 Separate Times Yet Strike Aircraft Were Only 1 Hour Away
……….LATEST LIBYAN DEBACLE REVEALED: Commander-In-Chief Sends NO HELP While 2 Ex-Navy SEALs Hold Out For 6 Hours Before Being Killed

……….Obama Refuses To Answer Question On Withholding Support, Side-Steps Every Attempt (what else would you expect?)

……….DEVELOPING…See What Obama Told CBS News on September 12…Why Did His Story Change?
Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to Save My Son?
……….On Meeting Obama: “Could Not Look Me in the Eye … Like Shaking Hands With a Dead Fish.”

……….Hillary Clinton Told Him They Were Going To “Arrest And Prosecute” Mohammed Filmmaker At Son’s Funeral

……….Joe Biden to Father: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’

US Ambassador To UN Susan Rice Continues Silent Treatment To Media Over Her False Statement Regarding Libyan Attack
Obama avoids question on requests for help in Libya…
Republicans rip…
MYSTERY: Navy Replaces Admiral Because of Ongoing Investigation…

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Now the world gets a chance to see the US government at its worst. I wonder what their reaction would be if this assault occurred at their Washington, DC HQ building? I'll guess that military Divisions would be mobilized overnight.