Obama Claims He Has “Decimated” Al-Qaeda…

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Actually he has done a lot to set back the efforts of Al-Qaeda they were
much more of a threat a few years ago. However it should be noted this
is an ongoing struggle and Al-Qaeda will adapt. Mind you America has
also adapted they are using drone strikes and that will continue until the
next scientific advancement and then it will move to a new arena.
But for the time being the efforts of the terrorists have been set back they
are not defeated and the struggle will go on.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
Well "decimate" literally means to destory one part in ten, so he may be correct their. However in common usage it means to destory, so not quite right there. I think they've been good at knocking off some of the kingpins.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Whie whine whine, is there nothing else to talk about other than dumb **** like this.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Ya, but this political stuff is really tiring. Really detracting from the site.

I have previously suggested to the Admin that all of these hate filled anti-Obama threads be combined into one just as has been done with other topics. Never got the courtesy of a reply so I would venture to guess that he is quite happy with the broken record flooding that is going on.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Yeah, best we get rid of the Political Forums.
Why is it that you seem to be hell bent on trolling? And trying to piss off half of the members here. Aren't you a moderator? It's ridiculous.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Why is it that you seem to be hell bent on trolling? And trying to piss off half of the members here. Aren't you a moderator? It's ridiculous.

Remember this is a right wing forum and is likely to be financed by the Koch brothers or Rupert Murdoch or someone associated with either party. The repeat attacks on Obama are designed to distract from the failures of the Harper government and other deficiencies that are going on in Canada. Otherwise, why the hell else would people be spending so much time here talking about something they know so little about or of which they as Canadians can do nothing about?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Remember this is a right wing forum and is likely to be financed by the Koch brothers or Rupert Murdoch or someone associated with either party. The repeat attacks on Obama are designed to distract from the failures of the Harper government and other deficiencies that are going on in Canada. Otherwise, why the hell else would people be spending so much time here talking about something they know so little about or of which they as Canadians can do nothing about?

wow.... that tinfoil hat of yours must be getting tight.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
If you want to ask Andem, then pm him. Don't post a soliloquy in some woe-begotten thread somewhere. Ask him. He's the owner and administrator.

Why don't you crybabies start your own threads? Participate. Plant options for discussion. Contribute. That sort of thing. Dig?

This one happens to be an assinine thing barry said. That ain't trollin'. Get over yourself.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
If you want to ask Andem, then pm him. Don't post a soliloquy in some woe-begotten thread somewhere. Ask him. He's the owner and administrator.

Why don't you crybabies start your own threads? Participate. Plant options for discussion. Contribute. That sort of thing. Dig?

This one happens to be an assinine thing barry said. That ain't trollin'. Get over yourself.
Why bother, any new topic falls off the page in minutes after the next flood of boring rants.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Why bother, any new topic falls off the page in minutes after the next flood of boring rants.

There's the negative defeatist spirit. Sheesh. :lol:

As a former Moderator you'd be aware of the 'Tools and Quicklinks' box just above the 'Members Online' box...in the top right hand corner of http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ ...that's where you find the 'New Posts/24 hour' link.

But maybe not. Or maybe. Or not.

Annnnywayyyyyyy...

There you'll get 50 threads per page of today's CC posts listed for you instead of the measly 25 default posts of the 'Live Forum Feed' on http://forums.canadiancontent.net/

But anyway...thanks for your contribution.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I have previously suggested to the Admin that all of these hate filled anti-Obama threads be combined into one just as has been done with other topics. Never got the courtesy of a reply so I would venture to guess that he is quite happy with the broken record flooding that is going on.

It appears that a lot of the right wing can't get over the fact that the 'colored guy' got re elected. That said, clicking on these odd videos gets rather old. Sort of self abuse for the intellect.:lol:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
There's the negative defeatist spirit. Sheesh. :lol:

As a former Moderator you'd be aware of the 'Tools and Quicklinks' box just above the 'Members Online' box...in the top right hand corner of http://forums.canadiancontent.net/ ...that's where you find the 'New Posts/24 hour' link.

But maybe not. Or maybe. Or not.

Annnnywayyyyyyy...

There you'll get 50 threads per page of today's CC posts listed for you instead of the measly 25 default posts of the 'Live Forum Feed' on http://forums.canadiancontent.net/

But anyway...thanks for your contribution.
fuking "A" I didn't know that... Obama rules if it weren't for him...now Al-Qaeda is gone and I gotta brand new pair of roller skates you gave me the key...I think that we should get together and try them out and see....

*skates off singing*

*skates back in*

WTF is this thing?

type it s l o w l y for the blonde *sniff*