Quit Picking on Hillary...........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
In view of the new CNN super special coming out in 2014, precursor of Hillary's certain upcoming bid for the White House...I've decided to jump the gun with her own thread.....
Feel free to add your own contribution....You haven't made it until you are properly roasted, Hillary..... :lol:
So start early if you want her to make it in '16.....perish the thought......the US of A can't afford it ... ;-)

Hillary Farts During Live Debate - YouTube

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Allow me sir...

Might as well give this protohipster pantsuit-bushpig a go now because 'What difference at this point does it make?'

Hopefully she lives a long and healthy life.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
The Republicans are claiming media bias. What a joke, they have their personalized 24-hour propaganda channel called FOX, and they have the gall to argue media bias.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
The Republicans are claiming media bias. What a joke, they have their personalized 24-hour propaganda channel called FOX, and they have the gall to argue media bias.
How many "documentaries" are being made by the MSM of a GOP contender for POTUS?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
While this is kind of amusing, The idea that the DEMS would run MS Clinton for Pres. in 2016 is kind of a 'Republican wet dream'.

Ain't happening. - or about ten times less likely as a Palin-Bachmann ticket.

The ideal candidate right now is mid forties- and they have loads of those waiting in the wings.

:p
OMfreaking gawd she's got an old pair of my pants on...lmfao... we really wore those things....omg... thanks for the hilarious walk back
She should have run in 1976...:p