Take your pick suckas

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Degenerates both, with criminal records...oh yeah, and they're running for NYC Mayor.

Spitzer, Weiner maintain poll position - NYPOST.com

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Hooker Connoisseur Eliot Spitzer Declares Himself A “Feminist”…

He loves women so much he pays them to have sex with him.

Via NRO:
Former New York governor and recently-announced New York City comptroller candidate Eliot Spitzer described himself as a “feminist” on All In Tuesday evening. Despite the prostitution scandal that disrupted his tenure as governor in 2008, Spitzer stated that the record he had “was one of devout dedication to women’s rights.” He claimed that he has been a consistent advocate for women “on the issues of choice, on the issues of equal pay, on the issues of anti-discrimination” throughout his career.

Hooker Connoisseur Eliot Spitzer Declares Himself A “Feminist”… | Weasel Zippers

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
via Instapundit:

OKAY, I DON’T HAVE MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE Weiner/Huma Clown/Doormat Show, but it makes a good excuse to run this Andrew Breitbart video from the first phase of the Weiner scandal. Since then, of course, the NYT, People, and other house organs pronounced Weiner rehabilitated. They look just about as credible as they did when Andrew was talking about them

UPDATE: Ruby Cramer: Huma Abedin Has Her Own Life. Maybe that’s why Anthony is spending so much time online.

And finally...finally...

NY Times Publishes Scathing Editorial Calling On Anthony Weiner To Drop Out Of Mayoral Race…

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Weiner calls 69-year-old opponent 'grandpa' at AARP mayoral forum

Senor Danger may have just lost the senior-citizen vote.

Anthony Weiner went after his elder GOP opponent George McDonald yesterday, sarcastically referring to him as “grandpa” at, of all places, a forum sponsored by the AARP.

The standoff started just before the debate, when the 48-year-old Weiner put his hands on the 69-year-old McDonald’s chest as he walked by, possibly to say hello.

McDonald quickly flew into Weiner’s grill.

“Don’t put your hands on me ever again,” McDonald growled, as the two stood nose-to-nose.

“What’s gonna happen if I do?” Weiner asked, then continued: “You have anger issues.”

“I don’t have anger issues,” McDonald insisted.

“Yes, you do, grandpa,” Weiner appears to say, according to muffled video of the exchange captured on NY1.

McDonald remembered it differently.

“He said, ‘What you going to do about it, grandpa?’ ”McDonald told The Post afterward. McDonald said he became outraged after feeling “two hard slaps on my chest.”

Anthony Weiner heard insulting ‘grandpa’ rival at AARP mayoral-election event - NYPOST.com