Benghazi revisited

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No threats to cut Italy off from African NG lately? Was it worth it to stymie the threats? How is the new pipeline coming along? Too bad we can't bomb the US into accepting the XL huh?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
No threats to cut Italy off from African NG lately? Was it worth it to stymie the threats? How is the new pipeline coming along? Too bad we can't bomb the US into accepting the XL huh?

I heard Obama saying that a pipeline is good for America.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California

I wish that someone would save us. The only hope for people like me is for the RCMP to march south and take over the entire USA.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I heard Obama saying that a pipeline is good for America.
As long as it's not from Canada.

I wish that someone would save us. The only hope for people like me is for the RCMP to march south and take over the entire USA.
Back in the day when still the NWMP, some went off and helped Teddy beat the Mexicans, It's how the Saskatchewan Roughriders got their name.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
As long as it's not from Canada.

Back in the day when still the NWMP, some went off and helped Teddy beat the Mexicans, It's how the Saskatchewan Roughriders got their name.

July 1-4 every year is a period of the mutual expression of deep affection between my Canadian cousins and myself. We are all the children of a family who were pioneers on the Saskatchewan prairie.

I love Vancouver, and I love Halifax, and I love Montreal and Quebec. But for me the Canadian Prairie produces a very unique and exceptionally strong people...the best people on earth.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I love the Prairie, from the top right down to the Gulf of Mexico and the people living in it but for the life of me I just can't handle country music.

No es bueno.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Disgraceful: Benghazi Hero Who Fought Alongside Seals Had To Wait On Roof With Shattered Leg For 20 Hours For Medical Help

Via Daily Mail:
David Ubben, a State Department diplomatic security agent who was gravely injured in the terror attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, is in the Walter Reed medical center near Washington, D.C., recuperating from injuries that almost cost him his right leg, but until Friday was kept out of reach of reporters.

Fox News established contact with Ubben at Walter Reed, showing only his blurred-out face in a still photograph during a television broadcast.

But members of Congress say they are still meeting resistance from the State Department, which is reportedly stonewalling them and denying them access to Ubben, who is still on the federal payroll and can’t speak about his Benghazi experience without clearance from State.

Four Americans died in Benghazi on Sept .11, 2012, including Ambassador Chris Stevens and former Navy SEALs Ty Woods and Glen Doherty. Mortar rounds launched at the roof of the CIA Annex to the U.S. Consulate, where Ubben, Woods and Doherty were stationed, killed the two SEALs and tore Ubben’s leg to ribbons.

Keep reading…

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Eventually the truth and the whole story will come out. But it will be released off shore due to fears by those making it public from US retribution.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I look at the present situation and then explore the alternatives leaves me
with this. I would support Obama before the other guys who have been
infiltrated by social conservatives, tea bag people, wingnuts. The real
Republican Party has gone into hiding or is now extinct.
The Benghazi situation is a tempest in a teapot actually as the vast area
of rural America howls the folks in the cities and and metro areas care
about other things. Benghazi has had its fifteen minutes of fame time to
move on. Oh ya, the Republicans are stuck in the past.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
GOP Rep: Obama WH Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAMES (Video)

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) was on with Greta Van Susteren Thursday to discuss the Obama scandals.

This came after Jake Tapper at CNN broke the news that there were “dozens” of CIA operatives on the ground in Benghazi on 9-11 when the consulate came under attack and the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.
Gowdy told Greta the Obama Administration is hiding the survivors, dispersing them around the country, AND changing their names.
“Including changing names, creating aliases. Stop and think what things are most calculated to get at the truth? Talk to people with first-hand knowledge. What creates the appearance and perhaps the reality of a cover-up? Not letting us talk with people who have the most amount of information, dispersing them around the country and changing their names.”
And, at the same time Obama is hiding the survivors around the country he’s calling Benghazi a ‘phony’ scandal.

more

BREAKING>>> GOP Rep: Obama WH Is Hiding Benghazi Survivors AND CHANGING THEIR NAMES (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Jen Psaki Refuses To Explain Why State Dept Is Preventing Congress From Interviewing Benghazi Survivors

Benghazi Scandal - Will Benghazi Survivors Testify? - Reporter Grills State Dept Spokesperson - YouTube

Jen Psaki just smiles and laughs, she doesn’t even offer anything resembling a reason, although she seems to say to do so would “jeopardize the investigation”. Of course, that would be ludicrous as any interview could be done in closed session, if that were even a question. But it isn’t.

Kerry previously was reported as refusing to turn over the survivors for interview to Congress, who is considering subpoenaing them.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Cummings, Lewis and Sheila Jackson Lee are still sweeping like crazy to get this whole question under the Congressional carpet.