Sarah Palin floats idea of leaving the Republican Party

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Freedom Party?

Well 'American Freedom Party' is already taken

American Freedom Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That would be one more thing for Sarah to quit.

I guess the already-present Libertarian Party doesn't include a cash stream going into Palin's pocket.

Ah, yes, the man best known for the Emancipation Proclamation. Somewhere, Mr. Lincoln is vomiting into his stovepipe hat.

She still thinks Reagan was a Teabagger

Wait till she finds out he raised taxes and the debt AND had an amnesty for them there Illegals..........

Christianna

Electoral Member
Dec 18, 2012
I hope they do it, would be perfect for the Democrats and maybe it would bring some sanity to both the Dems and Republicans. The way things re now I doubt either their sanity or their patriotism.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I hope they do it, would be perfect for the Democrats and maybe it would bring some sanity to both the Dems and Republicans. The way things re now I doubt either their sanity or their patriotism.

Beats me why anyone would get beholden to any political party to start with. An honest man/woman would run as an independent. Otherwise they are not their own man/woman!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Beats me why anyone would get beholden to any political party to start with. An honest man/woman would run as an independent. Otherwise they are not their own man/woman!
Party members in the states are less beholden to their parties than in a parliamentary system like we have here in Canada. Many Republicans behave as independents once they are elected.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
It'll make the Republicans looks slightly better.

Party members in the states are less beholden to their parties than in a parliamentary system like we have here in Canada. Many Republicans behave as independents once they are elected.

Thats the one thing I really like about the American system.

I join each of them when there is a leadership race or some other important party event coming up. If we're stuck with living with the parties we might as well try to influence them. Even if only with a single vote.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Tea Bagger Sarah illustrates what Republicanism is all about:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Tea Bagger Sarah illustrates what Republicanism is all about:

Not really. Palin is a dingbat. Without her and the rest of the dingbats the Republicans stand a chance of winning an election in this century. Republicans as they were before tricky **** actually stood for something.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Not really. Palin is a dingbat. Without her and the rest of the dingbats the Republicans stand a chance of winning an election in this century. Republicans as they were before tricky **** actually stood for something.

True. Its strange that even Nixon looks like a liberal compared to todays Republicans. His domestic record was pretty good and is something no Republican would do today. Well, no tea party Republican anyway. I really dont understand why McCain chose Palin as his VP candidate. They're so different.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Oh my God it happened the last brain cell she had died. This woman is a political
parasite, and she has leached all she can from the GOP so its time to move on.
Republicans are all but ruined and that is not good. All governments need a strong
opposition to have debate function.
The problem is in America we have the opposition behaving like drunks wandering
the halls of government mumbling to themselves obstructing everything. They still can't
believe they lost the election and they can't accept it. The other problem is change
happens and they can't accept that either.
Palin leaving would be a God send for the Democrats. It will split the social and the
fiscal conservative movement and even fewer of them will be elected.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Palin leaving would be a God send for the Democrats. It will split the social and the
fiscal conservative movement and even fewer of them will be elected.

All the more reason to have dingbat Palin start her own party of Tea Baggers!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
All the lefties go nuts about her...........yet.........they all claim that she's irrelevant.........is it fear? or obsession? or both?