Revealed: how the FBI coordinated the crackdown on Occupy

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
O.W.S. would be a perfect venue for terrorists to recruit.....so many lemmings who don't really know what they are protesting.....give them a tangible cause....

If some really tragic event had happened......who would we blame????

Maybe something was prevented that we don't even know about............

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Good thing some part of the government had enough sense to put a stop to spoilt brats that are trying to destroy our economy.

Politicians sure didn't have the balls to act.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I pulled that article off the Idle no More site. Since this movement went global, they are expecting the same kind of tactics to be used against them. The MSM has been ignoring the Idle movement but they have been building up their organization and indigenous people from around the world are building alliances, sharing information and support. I don't think they will go away like the occupy movement did.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
We are witnessing the beginning of the end. Soon there will either be an Orwellian police state controlled by the banks or there will be a global revolt against the corporate controlled govt's. It could very well begin next Tuesday when the banks in Cyprus reopen (if they open before stealing 10% from every deposit). My view on this is all the bankers and the govts that allowed them to destroy our economies need to go to jail for a long time and forfeit all their private & corporate assets to pay for the mess they created. And I mean ALL, nothing protected by being in the wife's name or any shell corporation.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I pulled that article off the Idle no More site. Since this movement went global, they are expecting the same kind of tactics to be used against them. The MSM has been ignoring the Idle movement but they have been building up their organization and indigenous people from around the world are building alliances, sharing information and support. I don't think they will go away like the occupy movement did.

IDNM sank their own ship. They let some radicals set the agenda that had not support with average Canadians and caused IDNM to lose support. The original points made by IDNM were for the most part valid and had support from many Canadians. If you start a movement and walk away it will go in directions not intended.
They have no one to blame but themselves.
Blaming MSM is bogus.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I really wonder when the author of "Revealed: how the FBI coordinated the crackdown on Occupy" will do an expose on the realities associated with illegal actions of people/groups.

My suggestion is that she entitle the article: "Revealed: Bad Sh*t Happens When You Break the Law"

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Indigenous Europeans too or are we still not allowed?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Good thing some part of the government had enough sense to put a stop to spoilt brats that are trying to destroy our economy.

Politicians sure didn't have the balls to act.

What economy?

We are witnessing the beginning of the end. Soon there will either be an Orwellian police state controlled by the banks or there will be a global revolt against the corporate controlled govt's. It could very well begin next Tuesday when the banks in Cyprus reopen (if they open before stealing 10% from every deposit). My view on this is all the bankers and the govts that allowed them to destroy our economies need to go to jail for a long time and forfeit all their private & corporate assets to pay for the mess they created. And I mean ALL, nothing protected by being in the wife's name or any shell corporation.

Exactly except you forgot to mention public hangings with newly liberated hemp rope. Some of these aliens have committed mass murder with their pens and memos. I think we must be witnessing the end of the beginning rather than the beginning of the end though.

I really wonder when the author of "Revealed: how the FBI coordinated the crackdown on Occupy" will do an expose on the realities associated with illegal actions of people/groups.

My suggestion is that she entitle the article: "Revealed: Bad Sh*t Happens When You Break the Law"

How much is Occupuppyy accused of stealing from the global economy? Yeah you're hard on crime man, round up the little fish and you can rest. Nothing at all happens when bankers break the law Captn. Yer lying to children.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What economy?

Exactly except you forgot to mention public hangings with newly liberated hemp rope. Some of these aliens have committed mass murder with their pens and memos. I think we must be witnessing the end of the beginning rather than the beginning of the end though.
Te Bolsheviks called it "levelling". Everyone equally broke.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Te Bolsheviks called it "levelling". Everyone equally broke.

We will never have equality that is unnatural everyone is not born equal nor can everyone attain equality nor should everyone have equal rights all good things are matter of merit. Merit needs some further defining. I'm not equal to the task. If you think your standard of living will suffer because of adjusted distributions of wealth, that's a fair concern I think. Since we only had one Bolshevik disaster and quite a few more capitalist economic leveling events I don't see the need for any fears about communist dark times. The advent of the police state often does some wider leveling than is strictly necessary for law and order.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
For those of you with the latest electronic communication devices you are also in the FBI computer and if they need to they can rake a look at what your activities are while using that device. Freedom? Even many nations enjoy more of it than we as US citizens do.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
LOL, large groups of angry, irrational activists protesting in front of your establishments shouldn't have you coordinating with the authorities?

Man oh man, the depths of stupidity people will go to ignore commonsense, lol.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Wait until the truth about Benghazi, the Cole attack and others get out. It may result in riots from angry deceived Americans.