A call to arms for America and the world.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

A world-wide threat must be met by a world-wide response bythe masses if freedom is to be sought against the masters of this world. If thefree political and religious systems of this generation do not respond and repel,woe unto all of our children and shame on us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1smgz-px1Q

http://vimeo.com/44583147

Those who oppress the masses are a world-wide united force.The only way to defeat them is with a world-wide united force. Unfortunatelyour masters have divided our houses and we cannot stand against them unless weunite.

Unite or accept your slave status and pass it down to yourchildren. Shame on us all if we do not.

Regards
DL

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007

A world-wide threat must be met by a world-wide response bythe masses if freedom is to be sought against the masters of this world. If thefree political and religious systems of this generation do not respond and repel,woe unto all of our children and shame on us.

Those who oppress the masses are a world-wide united force.The only way to defeat them is with a world-wide united force. Unfortunatelyour masters have divided our houses and we cannot stand against them unless weunite.

Unite or accept your slave status and pass it down to yourchildren. Shame on us all if we do not.

Regards
DL
Okay, Who would you shoot? Where are you going to start?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Unfortunatelyour masters have divided our houses and we cannot stand against them unless weunite.

Regards
DL

Our masters have caused division? Have you looked at your post history on this forum? I'm sorry but if you're going to point fingers and make accusations of divisiveness, the lame old adage about three fingers pointing back at you is SO apt.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
You sure seem obsessed by religion.
I feel pretty free, here, thanks. I ain't gonna take up arms to express it either let alone shoot anyone with them.

call to arms

Definition of CALL TO ARMS

: a summons to engage in active hostilities

: a summons, invitation, or appeal to undertake a particular

Note that no firearms are mentioned.

Regards
DL

Okay, Who would you shoot? Where are you going to start?

Perhaps those who do not know the meaning of words.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Our masters have caused division? Have you looked at your post history on this forum? I'm sorry but if you're going to point fingers and make accusations of divisiveness, the lame old adage about three fingers pointing back at you is SO apt.

If you mean my dividing otherwise good human minds from fantasy, miracles, magic and delusions, I proudly stand guilty.

Regards
DL

The only ones oppressing the masses are religious fruitcakes.

No argument.

Regards
DL