Democrats Dominate List of Washington's Most Corrupt Politicians

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- Government watchdog organization Judicial Watch has released its annual list of Washington's 10 most corrupt politicians for 2012.

- It should come as no surprise to those here with functioning cerebral cortexes and IQs above their shoe sizes that Democrats dominate the list, claiming eight of the top ten spots plus four of the six Dishonourable mentions.

- Predictably, President Obama, Attorney General Holder, Secretary of State Clinton, Energy Secretary Chu and Senate leader Reid make the top ten.

- Judicial Watch's news release on Washington's worst crooks provides persuasive cases as to how these individuals "earned" their way onto the list.

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Belongs in the jokes section.

Did you notice (if you are like me) when you saw the title you automatically knew the author? More sh*t for '13, eh Teddy? -:)

I'm not sure if there's a sick joke section!

Think about it.........................

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
A conservative watchdog declares Democrats corrupt? You gotta be kiddin'.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I was frightened for a moment, Democrats really guilty of corruption? You see as scandals
go Democrats should be involved in sexual exploits. If that happens they are of course to
be forgiven.
Republicans are supposed to concentrate on fiscal scandals, as they too will be forgiven.
If the Republicans get into a sexual scandal they are finished Democrats with fiscal problems
they are finished.
It was at this point, I looked at who put this information together and I realize its more innuendo
from the people who lost the election and still can't accept what happened to them.
I think the Republicans could actually make some money here. They should manufacture a
whole new series of crying towels with Romney's name on them

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I was frightened for a moment, Democrats really guilty of corruption? You see as scandals
go Democrats should be involved in sexual exploits. If that happens they are of course to
be forgiven.
Republicans are supposed to concentrate on fiscal scandals, as they too will be forgiven.
If the Republicans get into a sexual scandal they are finished Democrats with fiscal problems
they are finished.
It was at this point, I looked at who put this information together and I realize its more innuendo
from the people who lost the election and still can't accept what happened to them.
I think the Republicans could actually make some money here. They should manufacture a
whole new series of crying towels with Romney's name on them

Yep, it seems the same old sh*t and sh*t mongers are going to continue in 2013. Well at least we are able to recognize them-:)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Yep, it seems the same old sh*t and sh*t mongers are going to continue in 2013. Well at least we are able to recognize them-:)
I'm thinking TeddyPlayswithhisballs is a closet Democrat trying to discredit Republicans.... well maybe not, they don't need any help in that department.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
Washington, DC (District of Corruption) Chicago, IL (Internally illegal) and New Orleans. LA. (Looking afteryou)
Some well trained and accepted political thugs call these places home to and their cities are proud of the reputations they have earned in history.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
A Conservative watchdog group found more Democrats at fault than Republicans. It doesn't take much to see through such a charade.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- Government watchdog organization Judicial Watch has released its annual list of Washington's 10 most corrupt politicians for 2012.

- It should come as no surprise to those here with functioning cerebral cortexes and IQs above their shoe sizes that Democrats dominate the list, claiming eight of the top ten spots plus four of the six Dishonourable mentions.

- Predictably, President Obama, Attorney General Holder, Secretary of State Clinton, Energy Secretary Chu and Senate leader Reid make the top ten.

- Judicial Watch's news release on Washington's worst crooks provides persuasive cases as to how these individuals "earned" their way onto the list.

Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington

Believing a bunch of sh*t is moronic, passing it on is criminal!-:)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And you would believe every word of it they had more repubs crooked.than Dems.........I'm not surprised

I wouldn't believe what either side had to say about the other. Frankly, I believe perhaps 10% of what I hear about American politics period. I don't think there's a political media system on earth that's so geared toward misleading and inflaming its populace.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I wouldn't believe what either side had to say about the other. Frankly, I believe perhaps 10% of what I hear about American politics period. I don't think there's a political media system on earth that's so geared toward misleading and inflaming its populace.
Right!
A Conservative watchdog group found more Democrats at fault than Republicans. It doesn't take much to see through such a charade.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

Speak clearly or walk away.

Did you think I should comment on what everyone does all the time, or on the OP?

The OP is about a conservative watchdog group finding Democrats more corrupt, I commented on that fact.