Time Editor Admits Its The Morons Who Elected Obama

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
- In an interview trying to somehow justify why his magazine chose Barack Obama as Time's Person of The Year, Time's editor revealed that Obama's major talent and accomplishment was getting people who know and who care nothing about politics and the issues to actually come out and vote for him.

- The euphemism for these idiot voters who cancel out the votes of informed voters is "low information voters". Mind you, given that the Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs who ran Obama's campaign ran the most dishonest, divisive, disgusting campaign of disinformation in the modern era of presidential campaigns, the more accurate euphemism would be "low information and misinformation voters". Nonetheless, it is instructive to hear from no less than Time's editor that know nothing A-holes re-elected Obama and also that Time considers the ability to get known nothing A-holes out to vote as a singular achievement.

- Look for the Democrats to now come out in favour of lowering the voting age to ten.

- In other words, as my thread of a couple of months ago noted, "Romney Has The Mormons But Obama Has The Morons".

- Here's Rush Limbaugh with the rest of the story:

Limbaugh: Time Managing Editor Admits ‘Low Information’ ‘Morons’ Reelected Obama | Black & Right

Last edited:

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Everyone in a democracy has the right to vote. Not just the LMCs that will vote the way you want.

- TS ... No, not everyone. For example, non-adults, non-citizens, incarcerated criminals, the officially insane and supreme court justices are not allowed to vote in most jurisdictions. But I do agree with you that sane and law abiding adult citizens of a country have - and should have - the right to vote and therefore to have a say in choosing the people who will make the laws that will affect them so profoundly and in so many ways.

- Having said that, I posted this thread merely to underline the point that even liberals acknowledge Obama scored heavily among the moron vote and I think that the folly of re-electing Obama will become increasingly clear to all but the most obtuse and ignorant and nose deep in the public trough members of the American electorate well before 2013 is out.

- Given the s$it storm of constant vitriol by the lunatic left wingers here against me and the other conservatives on this board during the election campaign including questioning our intelligence for not worshipping Dear Leader, I could not resist pointing out what is obvious to so many of us which is that Obama would have been toast if the voting had been confined to the intelligent and informed voters. Oh, and speaking of conservatives, if you are reading this Walter may you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and return to the board soon. I do not know what cowardly and treacherous little lefty s$its got you banned or why and whether you will be allowed back but you are missed. Interestingly, the left today are the new fascists where diversity of opinion and freedom of speech is concerned

yay! more horse shiiit from teddy!!!

- Yay! Another vapid and juvenile response from a lefty moron and Obama worshipper, thereby proving my point.

PS ... I gave you a reddy in response to your reddy, childish moron.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
- TS ... No, not everyone. For example, non-adults, non-citizens, incarcerated criminals, the officially insane and supreme court justices are not allowed to vote in most jurisdictions. But I do agree with you that sane and law abiding adult citizens of a country have - and should have - the right to vote and therefore to have a say in choosing the people who will make the laws that will affect them so profoundly and in so many ways.

- Having said that, I posted this thread merely to underline the point that even liberals acknowledge Obama scored heavily among the moron vote and I think that the folly of re-electing Obama will become increasingly clear to all but the most obtuse and ignorant and nose deep in the public trough members of the American electorate well before 2013 is out.

- Given the s$it storm of constant vitriol by the lunatic left wingers here against me and the other conservatives on this board during the election campaign including questioning our intelligence for not worshipping Dear Leader, I could not resist pointing out what is obvious to so many of us which is that Obama would have been toast if the voting had been confined to the intelligent and informed voters. Oh, and speaking of conservatives, if you are reading this Walter may you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and return to the board soon. I do not know what cowardly and treacherous little lefty s$its got you banned or why and whether you will be allowed back but you are missed. Interestingly, the left today are the new fascists where diversity of opinion and freedom of speech is concerned

- Yay! Another vapid and juvenile response from a lefty moron and Obama worshipper, thereby proving my point.

I didn't know any republicans voted for Obama. If they did it would prove that not all republicans are morons.
But then you ArE a childish moron. As your posts prove.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Teddy's in another foul black mood. The wife took the train on the underground railroad? Price of cotton fall? Good labour hard to get nowadays?

Last edited:

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Teddy's in another foul black mood. Missed the train on the underground railroad? Price of cotton fall? Good labour hard to get nowadays?

- Why do you hopeless A-Holes crap all over me for repeating what the editor of the staunchly liberal Time Magazine said.

- Why shoot the messenger rather than attack the message.

- Oh, wait a minute, now I get it ... you bloody well know that the message is accurate and so the only thing you can do is childishly and ignorantly shoot the messenger.

- As to your attempt to smear me as a racist, people who actually know me including the friends I made and the colleagues I worked with during my 20 month stint in Nigeria would be inclined to want to punch your lights out for such a nasty and utterly baseless smear. But don;t worry - I would explain to them how you aren`t worth the effort.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
- Why do you hopeless A-Holes crap all over me for repeating what the editor of the staunchly liberal Time Magazine said.

- Oh, wait a minute, now I get it ... you bloody well know that the message is accurate and so the only thing you can do is childishly and ignorantly shoot the messenger.

- As to your attempt to smear me as a racist, people who actually know me including the friends I made and the colleagues I worked with during my 20 month stint in Nigeria would be inclined to want to punch your lights out for such a nasty and utterly baseless smear. But don;t worry - I would explain to them how you aren`t worth the effort.

Actually what you posted is some LMC's spin on what the editor said. But we already knew that republicans are morons.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
- In an interview trying to somehow justify why his magazine chose Barack Obama as Time's Person of The Year, Time's editor revealed that Obama's major talent and accomplishment was getting people who know and who care nothing about politics and the issues to actually come out and vote for him.

- The euphemism for these idiot voters who cancel out the votes of informed voters is "low information voters". Mind you, given that the Chicago mugs, thugs and slugs who ran Obama's campaign ran the most dishonest, divisive, disgusting campaign of disinformation in the modern era of presidential campaigns, the more accurate euphemism would be "low information and misinformation voters". Nonetheless, it is instructive to hear from no less than Time's editor that know nothing A-holes re-elected Obama and also that Time considers the ability to get known nothing A-holes out to vote as a singular achievement.

- Look for the Democrats to now come out in favour of lowering the voting age to ten.

- In other words, as my thread of a couple of months ago noted, "Romney Has The Mormons But Obama Has The Morons".

- Here's Rush Limbaugh with the rest of the story:

Limbaugh: Time Managing Editor Admits ‘Low Information’ ‘Morons’ Reelected Obama | Black & Right
^----- Spin.

What I read was "U.S. President Barack Obama was named TIME’s Person of the Year for 2012, citing his historic re-election last month as symbolic of the nation’s changing demographics amid the backdrop of high unemployment and other challenges." - http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-the-year-for-the-second-time/article6552884/

As to your attempt to smear me as a racist, people who actually know me including the friends I made and the colleagues I worked with during my 20 month stint in Nigeria would be inclined to want to punch your lights out for such a nasty and utterly baseless smear.
Ah, so your pals are just as emotionally hot-headed as you. Surprise.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I now call it Rant of the Day. It is full subjective material and anyone who follows the
logic of Rush the alleged druggie, should expect to get criticized. The Republican Party
is off swinging in the political jungles coming up with more monkey business to be an
embarrassment to the mainstream party.
Obama on a bad day is likely better than most Republicans on a good day but that is
not always true. How do you like that for subjectives? Makes about as much sense
as the entire article that was posted. So a Republican Editor didn't like Obama to be on
the front cover as man of the year. He won an election despite more than half the
crazy people in "America" were out to destroy his government. Amazing, they Republicans
the Tea Party, the Evangelicals even recruited Christ to come after him in an effort to
dislodge him from Government. Even the name of Christ was invoked in churches on TV
and in meeting halls. The Communist Boogieman was brought out, he was compared to
Hitler in an effort to sway voters and still he won.
Should he be man of the year? I don't know, but for a guy who took on the most powerful
lobby and wing nuts in a country of three hundred million and won, I'd say he should be
considered. You forget Teddy the Republicans lost and why? It was in the view of many
they were voting for logic instead of chaos and the far right of the Republican Party is to
blame, people who hurled insults and derogatory comments, you know people like Anne
Coulter and other strange people like Rush. Obama was critical but not like the right wing
fringe. Those people even made Romney blush and embarrassed him.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

It would be different if you HAD repeated what Time magazine had said, but you didn't. You didn't supply any link what so ever to what Time had said. You supplied a link to a rabid right wing junkie.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Hahahah xDDDDD Fuuk your good for a sunday laugh teddy.
Each time you post I have this image of a angry frustrated, pathetic little man typing on his keyboard. I'd tell you to go out and get layed but, I'm also imagining that is UN-likely to happen.

Anyways To be honest I'm more of a Center type
Extreme left or extreme right all look retarded to me. Lol

Do you know what a person for the center, is Teddy?

Last edited: