Right Wing Hypocrites

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
It's easier to have one thread instead of naming them all seperately...........

DesJarlais, who portrayed himself during his re-election campaign as a "consistent supporter of pro-life values,"

U.S. Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn., says God has "forgiven me" and asked "fellow Christians" and constituents "to consider doing the same."

In a radio interview, the anti-abortion Republican addressed a past that included supporting his ex-wife's two abortions and, as a physician, sleeping with patients, including one he also urged to undergo an abortion.

The freshman 4th District congressman told Nashville conservative talk show host Ralph Bristol on Friday that he doesn't intend to resign and will seek re-election in 2014.

DesJarlais said he believes in "grace and redemption," adding, "I think God gave me a second chance."

"I don't know what the reason is behind that, but I know God's forgiven me. ... I simply ask my fellow Christians and constituents to consider doing the same for me."

"Some people will surely forgive Congressman DesJarlais for having sex with multiple patients and for lying to his constituents about his anti-choice hypocrisy," he said. "But no one will ever forget it."

Scott DesJarlais says God has forgiven him - Local News - Chattanooga, TN | NBC News

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I love this, God has forgiven me, and you should too. It's so nice to be able to know what God forgives
and of course he believes the people should forgive after all God has. How can people be so dumb as
to buy into this crap.
Just ask Gods forgiveness and all will be right with the world, You know maybe God will forgive but how
can they the people forgive a con man.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe the most hypocritical are the left wing hypocrites who characterize the right wing as hypocrites! When are people going to get it through their thick heads that hypocrisy is not a respector of politics? They are all tarred with the same brush, lie, steal, cheat, plunder, pillage and pimp!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Left wing/right wing, what silly nonsense. Both wings are nuts. Perhaps Tay and TeddyPlayswithhisBalls should rent a gym and duke it out. I'm sure most CCers would pay to see that.

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
it does seem as if the right wing especially in the states is more hypocritical. wanting to hide behind policies that damn near destroyed America back in 2000

The religious right seem to almost want to welcome Armageddon , in a belief that they will all be saved and the evil left will be destroyed.

Who knows maybe the Mayan calendar will prove them right

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
it does seem as if the right wing especially in the states is more hypocritical. wanting to hide behind policies that damn near destroyed America back in 2000

The religious right seem to almost want to welcome Armageddon , in a belief that they will all be saved and the evil left will be destroyed.

Who knows maybe the Mayan calendar will prove them right

I would agree if it was amended to the noisy right wing. I think the majority probably just like "conservative" policies!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I would agree if it was amended to the noisy right wing. I think the majority probably just like "conservative" policies!

Not so sure about that, JLM...........it seems to me that the noisy ones are the majority and the old-time Republicans are but a voice in the wind now. Just sayin'.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Of course this would represent the Left

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Maybe the most hypocritical are the left wing hypocrites who characterize the right wing as hypocrites! When are people going to get it through their thick heads that hypocrisy is not a respector of politics? They are all tarred with the same brush, lie, steal, cheat, plunder, pillage and pimp!

Quit shilling for the right!:p

John Edwards, Bill Clinton, hmmmmmmmmm Barrack Obama. All are huge hypocrites, it's prerequisite to entering politics.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
ya missed one....your hero....

I have a few but not too many in politics, just some are a little less nauseus than others! If I did have one it's probably someone like Diefenbaker or Joe Clark. Louis was probably pretty harmless, but I was very young at the time.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I have a few but not too many in politics, just some are a little less nauseus than others! If I did have one it's probably someone like Diefenbaker or Joe Clark. Louis was probably pretty harmless, but I was very young at the time.
You mean to tell me you haven't been defending Obama all these months....

Quit shilling for the right!:razz:

John Edwards, Bill Clinton, hmmmmmmmmm Barrack Obama. All are huge hypocrites, it's prerequisite to entering politics.

Edwards and Clinton for damn sure, closer to home David Emerson (Liberal.......... er......... Conservative) -:icon_smile:
Who's missing?

ya missed one....your hero....

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Well we get what we deserve. Never see people taking to the streets - I am not talking about G8 or things of that nature- but when we see utter contempt for Canadians and their views.

We are ffn lazy- and in reality just as contemptible as those Politicians we rail about. Yep I am one of those.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You mean to tell me you haven't been defending Obama all these months....

As the best candidate between two people. There really hasn't been enough evidence in the first term to judge him either way. He took on two wars and a huge amount of fraud and skulduggery in the financial sector, while still "learning the ropes". I believe my main impetus was that he deserves a chance. I never liked Romney from the get go. Maybe that was wrong but I don't think so.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
As the best candidate between two people. There really hasn't been enough evidence in the first term to judge him either way. He took on two wars and a huge amount of fraud and skulduggery in the financial sector, while still "learning the ropes". I believe my main impetus was that he deserves a chance. I never liked Romney from the get go. Maybe that was wrong but I don't think so.

Obama thought he had a mandate- cloistered himself with people who knew SFA about what they were responsible for.