How big tax hike will Harper’s expenditures in the Drug War will Canadian’s endure?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

How big of a tax hike will Harper’s expenditures in the Drug Warwill Canadian’s endure?

A good chunk of the tax I pay presently goes to Canada forthe sole purpose of imposing a prohibitionist policy that has never been shown to work. Harper is moving us to the extreme right of the issue and is going counter to the world trend of moving to the left and implementing the medical model of handling addiction, instead of doing what was recommended by Canada’s Royal Commissions Report.

At the core of the drug war, I see Canada as just being another victim of U. S. efforts to protect what has been California’s largest cash crop for better than 100 years. I see Harper as increasing our participation in killing Mexicans.

Canadians like paying taxes. We are generous folk but as a Canadian, I am not happy that my tax dollars go to killing Mexicans. I would prefer staying with our recent pasts movements to the left of this issue. We will lose the rewards we have been reaping. Frankly, I would rather pay more to the medical model than the War on Drugs model. I like to give life and not death.

Oh well. I can’t do a damn thing about it and neither can you.

So how much more money from this Canadian pocket is Harper going to take to help me increase my culpability and collusion in murder. How much is he going to ask all Canadians to dig into their pockets to do the same?

All to protect California’s largest cash crop.

Regards

DL

Last edited: