List of jobs lost since the Bamster's re-election

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

There are going to be lots of idiots like that, sulking like children because their Republican lost the election..

What should be done is a list of companies that do revenge firings like that and a boycott of their services, goods, or products.. the ultimate revenge, they can become one of the 47%. LOL

Personally, I am moving my servers out of the USA, in part because I have no faith in the economic future of the USA (yes partly because of Obama as leader, I probably would do the same under a Romney gov't), the other, it sure is a long drive to California when sh!t hits the fan, and if they are here in Alberta I only have a 3 hr drive to reboot and don't have to pay someone to maintain my severs...

Bring 3 jobs back to Canada, where I am proud to provide jobs.

...and as I posted on another thread..

YOU MAD WALTER??

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
The Boeing one if I'm not mixed up with something else was delayed until after the election, at the WH request, in order to make the unemployment numbers look better.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Seems Boeing is shifting people and not letting them go and for market reasons not Political. But do keep in mind how many jobs would be lost if say a Ron paul got in and decimated the military so he could save some tax money..................

Boeing said it could not project exactly how workers would lose their jobs because it would try to place people in its growing commercial business.

Boeing said the changes were not a response to the threat of additional, across-the-board U.S. budget cuts due to take effect on Jan. 2, or the outcome of U.S. elections, but represented another step in its continuing drive to "be more competitive while investing in technologies and people."

Rival Lockheed Martin has reduced its management ranks by about 25 percent in recent years after announcing a voluntary buyout.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
My actions are everyone's fault but my own.... isn't that what the right wing bitch about the left saying? Irony is so neat.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
In other words, this Vegas guy is a crappy Employer. Wonder if the employees can sue.

What it potentially means is that the cost of doing business has caused this employer to re-evaluate their economics and adjust accordingly.

Obama made it clear in the campaign that he intended to raise taxes on those that made more than $250k. That and things like the cost of mandatory Omabacare to the employer generate consequences such as layoffs.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Some of them probably wouldn't have survived anyhow what with having to compete with Romneyesque offshore production - or if they have to look to blame someone else for their own failures

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010

Also, the claim that Obama has launched a “war on coal” is nonsense: coal employment hit a 15 year high last November, and coal jobs are either higher or at the same level as four years ago in West Virginia, Virginia, and Ohio.

The coal CEO laying off workers is the same one who forced his workers to attend a Romney rally in August. Those workers had to forgo a day of pay in order to attend the rally. In the past, Murray has also forced his workers to make campaign donations to Republicans.

Fox News Claims Obama's Win Triggered 'Massive Layoffs Across America' | ThinkProgress

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The jobs lost in this thread would have been lost regardless of who won the election.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Walter
Perhaps a listing of the millions of jobs lost due to Bush Polices would also be in order.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
As a thread can only be so long I would advise asking Anden to post a book length thread.

Icarus27k

Council Member
Apr 4, 2010
Come to think of it, when the U.S. Labor Department reports jobs numbers next month, I'm betting net jobs will have been created like it's been doing for years.

So much for this conservative talking point.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Romney's campaign staff likely got high paying jobs via Romney in the private sector.... Don't expect to see them in the unemployment lines any time soon

What makes you think Romney is suddenly going to become compassionte about anyone?

Classy to the bitter end. Look what he did to the loyal workers that stayed with him past the end to make sure everything was put into order..............

From the moment Mitt Romney stepped off stage Tuesday night, having just delivered a brief concession speech he wrote only that evening, the massive infrastructure surrounding his campaign quickly began to disassemble itself.

Aides taking cabs home late that night got rude awakenings when they found the credit cards linked to the campaign no longer worked.

Romney Cuts Credit Cards Of Staffers Before The Cab Ride Home [Report]