2016 Presidential Campaign

hillary rodham clinton vs donald john trump who will win?

• hillary rodham clinton

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • donald john trump

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
LOL to the OP..

I think I can speak for the majority.. "election burn out"

I'm busy just getting all my servers back to Canada today.. I don't want to be taxed the new Internet tax and being Obama thought it was a swell idea to let the UN dictate how the Internet is run in the USA... it's all about business..

Moving 3 jobs to Canada in the process too... I know of a few compaies doing the same.. bailing on the US and the sinking dollar..

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I have no idea who would run for the republicans, but they have a lot of housecleaning to do,
don't think they will want romney to run again, and i'm sure his family has had enough of this
election stuff after two tries.

The republicans are so non flexible on human affairs, women's rights, gay rights, minority rights,
until they
come to terms with what the world is all about 'now', they won't win anything, they will slide
further back.

They are only concerned with power, the rich, military strength, and posturing over other
countries. People are tired of that, there is much more to life than looking after the wealthy,
and insisting that the people 'don't have medicare, etc.
Sure, they don't want 'big' government, but they love to fill their own pockets and look after
their wealthy friends, eg. cheney and his military factories, gotta keep them manufacturing lots
of tanks etc, and then, of course, find a use for them.

People have to know that their government gives a care about them, fairly, then they will
give back, just as obama stated, 'you' must do your part.

Not sure about the dems, maybe joe biden, maybe hillary clinton, both could do the job, especially
hillary, (she is very very tough and knowledgeable),but there might be someone else on the horizon, it will be interesting to see just how
it all plays out in the future, maybe the two of them aren't interested in running.

300 million people in the country, they must feel good about themselves, so now obama must work
on the economy, which he can now, he can feel strong, this is his last term, he is experienced
now, he will leave the presidency in good order.

The republicans don't have to do everything to block obama's presidency, as they have done the
last four years, by doing what they can
to make him look bad, this is his last term, both parties will have a fresh candidate, and obama
will be gone.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Hillary will run and I think Jeb Bush might take the plunge as well. I would like to see
Hillary run and chose Michelle Obama as her VP that would set the Born Again crowd
into a breakdown. Yes I am joking Hillary and who though that is the question.
The problem is if the Republicans don't change their platform they won't win the next
one either.
They have a problem with youth, the Black vote, Hispanics and thinking women.
Youth and minorities are sliding from independent voters to the Democrats and that
is going to be a problem for the GOP. It seems the youth vote, minorities and women
are voting in droves and they are not voting right wing. The right has to become that
left leaning, educated right that doesn't care about the marriage nonsense and a host
of other establishment beliefs. Wait the old hard right has control of the party and that
is going be hard to change Republicans don't have the agenda the democrats have the
popular agenda.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The dream team: Alan Keyes/Michele Bachmann 2016

That, in a nutshell, is why the Republican have failed and will fail again. Given Obama's horrible track record and an economy in shambles, all the Republicans had to do is talk reasonably and the election would have been a slam dunk.

Rather than learn your lesson (AKA - Americans aren't interested in your nuttery) and move more to the center, Republican supporters will now look to even nuttier nutters. Looks to me like the Dems will win again in four years.

billybobby

Sep 1, 2013
The dream team: Alan Keyes/Michele Bachmann 2016
I totally agree with you regarding Keyes. I really don't know Bachman as much, but I have literally prayed for years and years that somehow Keyes could get some positive exposure and be heard. He would be a force to reckoned with if given some fair media time (but alas the mainstream media and the GOP establishment are terrified of someone so articulate, conservative, and statemanlike as he is. The real deal. I really can't think of anyone who would be better to lead the US back to its former greatness and beyond.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
I totally agree with you regarding Keyes. I really don't know Bachman as much, but I have literally prayed for years and years that somehow Keyes could get some positive exposure and be heard. He would be a force to reckoned with if given some fair media time (but alas the mainstream media and the GOP establishment are terrified of someone so articulate, conservative, and statemanlike as he is. The real deal. I really can't think of anyone who would be better to lead the US back to its former greatness and beyond.

Senator Cruz vs. Governor Cuomo

Senator Ted Cruz

Governor Cuomo Announces Suspension of Licenses for Brokers Found to Have Participated in Illegal Activity | Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
If the Republicans don't change their ways they will have a rough time.
Urban vote goes to Clinton and the first woman becomes President.
The Republicans are so divided even their alternate personalities are
at odds with each other

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If the Republicans don't change their ways they will have a rough time.
Urban vote goes to Clinton and the first woman becomes President.
The Republicans are so divided even their alternate personalities are
at odds with each other
Depends upon the State vote- 300 K turned the election into a landslide for Obama. Not a hell of a lot of votes now is it. The swing States are the critical ones.
Check how the economy is doing under Obama and his policies.
Price of gas is another.
And the Repubs have enough time to tear themselves apart, rebuild and possibly address the issues that will attract those voters.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Do you have your mid-campaign scandal and redemption strategy all worked out? If not, you'd better get cracking, time's a wasting.
me get crackin'?

you're the fuking campaign manager...you don't have things worked out yet? 8O