Another Classy, Dignified, Tasteful and On Point Democratic Campaign Ad

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Republicans have run numerous lies in their ads such as this:

Daily Kos: Republicans: Our welfare ad is a lie. And it works. So we're sticking with it

The disinformation ad says the Obama Administration is offering states waivers that could lighten work requirements for receiving welfare assistance, a provision in the 1996 welfare reform act known as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. The Republicans claim Obama is gutting that reform. Fact-checkers have found Team Romney's claims to be, putting it charitably, baloney.
Romney pollster Neil Newhouse blew off the criticism:

"Fact checkers come to this with their own sets of thoughts and beliefs, and we’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact checkers," he said.​
No kidding. As if that hasn't been the No. 1 priority in Team Romney's mission statement from the get-go. Facts are gnats. Annoying but inconsequential.

I can post a few more links if you like. ;)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Politics in the twenty-first century, especially the American brand of bizarre carnival, certainly dosn't warrant the interest of sapient organisms, or me. What is it this time, abortion, taxes ,christian piety and sacred union with the zionist death star. Isn't it exactly like that every time? Why can't they get even that much done? It's been forty years or so. Americans should not be allowed to vote, they are too American.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Romney Republican is translated to mean lie doesn't it?
I actually thought it was funny not nice but funny and I
doubt they are real commercial adds sponsored by any
party. If they were I would likely do something out of
character and help pay for them. They are a spoof
undoubtedly and therefore anyone who fell for the fact
they were real has no sense of humour. If they were for
real I would be surprised.

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Covering All the Bases
By Mark Steyn
Comments60

As the president says, women are not an interest group. No, sir, they’re several interest groups, and one can’t but admire the generational thoroughness of the Democratic campaign with their precisely targeted advertising: Barack Obama will satisfy your lady parts, deflower your daughter, turn your grade-schooler into a glassy-eyed Kim Jong Il extra, and get gran’ma mouthing like a gangsta ho.
What, nothing for the horny-cougar demographic?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I just heard on the C.B.C. news that things are looking rosy for Obama, many more jobs since he took office, the U.S. economy is starting to boom and house prices are on the rise again. So long Mitt!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I just heard on the C.B.C. news that things are looking rosy for Obama, many more jobs since he took office, the U.S. economy is starting to boom and house prices are on the rise again. So long Mitt!

Carefull you will make teddy have a stroke. We want to keep him healthy for another week so we can watch him choke on all the crow he is going to eat.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
- This latest ad for Obama continues the Chicago Mafia's campaign that will go down as the most negative, dishonest, disgusting, deceptive, degenerate presidential campaign in US political history.

A Message from The Greatest Generation (NSFW) - YouTube

Wow Teddy! You are posting a youtube satirical spoof and calling it an actual democratic campaign ad? You really cannot see past your venomous partisan hatred can you? I'll say it one more time just for sh*ts and giggles....

It must be a sad and lonley place inside your head Teddy! :roll:

TeddyBallgame

Time Out
Mar 30, 2012
Wow Teddy! You are posting a youtube satirical spoof and calling it an actual democratic campaign ad? You really cannot see past your venomous partisan hatred can you? I'll say it one more time just for sh*ts and giggles....

- PN ... As you did with the Bush golfed more than Obama or any president since JFK lie and most of the other left wing lies that you spew, you are BSing on this matter to make your Obama sow`s ear appear to be a silk purse.

- In actual fact, this video advertisement was created and produced by Democratic zealot Michael Moore for the well known Democratic website and PAC Moveon.com funded by such left wing Democrats as George Sarlos.

- You know, I don`t mind people like JLM so much when they are being stupid, crediting Obama with creating millions of new jobs when there has been a net job loss of about 5 million since he became president or bragging about BO`s economic boom which in reality is the weakest recovery of all nine since WWII despite him having wastefully thrown by far the most borrowed money at it and is about to go over the fiscal cliff at the end of the year. JLM is simply an uninformed moron of the left wing variety and may even belief his mindless crap. But those who tell deliberate lies are beneath contempt which is where you are now located in my estimation.

- The ad is absolutely disgusting like so much else in the most disgusting political campaign in history and would never have been made let alone allowed by partisans for any other presidential candidate.

- Now why don`t you BS in a circle jerk with your little lefty pals for the rest of the day, I`m done with you for now.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Carefull you will make teddy have a stroke. We want to keep him healthy for another week so we can watch him choke on all the crow he is going to eat.

- PN ... As you did with the Bush golfed more than Obama or any president since JFK lie and most of the other left wing lies that you spew, you are BSing on this matter to make your Obama sow`s ear appear to be a silk purse.

- In actual fact, this video advertisement was created and produced by Democratic zealot Michael Moore for the well known Democratic website and PAC Moveon.com funded by such left wing Democrats as George Sarlos.

- You know, I don`t mind people like JLM so much when they are being stupid, crediting Obama with creating millions of new jobs when there has been a net job loss of about 5 million since he became president or bragging about BO`s economic boom which in reality is the weakest recovery of all nine since WWII despite him having wastefully thrown by far the most borrowed money at it and is about to go over the fiscal cliff at the end of the year. JLM is simply an uninformed moron of the left wing variety and may even belief his mindless crap. But those who tell deliberate lies are beneath contempt which is where you are now located in my estimation.

- The ad is absolutely disgusting like so much else in the most disgusting political campaign in history and would never have been made let alone allowed by partisans for any other presidential candidate.

- Now why don`t you BS in a circle jerk with your little lefty pals for the rest of the day, I`m done with you for now.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
So why did you portray it as from Obama's campaign? That is a lie and, to use your words, dishonest, disgusting and deceptive!

beneath contempt which is where you are now located in my estimation.
I'm sooo hurt....NOT!

No need. Unlike you I have a woman to do that for me. You can enjoy your little jerk fest with Mittens but don't be surprised if suddenly your a$$ hurts if he is elected. :p

Have a wonderful day in your delusions. ;-)